Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Adam Audio A77H Powered Studio Monitor
Advanced Midfield Monitoring
Adam Audio really delivers the goods with the A77H. This powered 3-way midfield monitor is the cutting-edge descendant of the fan-favorite A77X. The A77H comes outfitted with a robust horizontal cabinet loaded with two 7-inch woofers, a 3.5-inch midrange driver, and an X-ART ribbon tweeter. Together, the drivers deliver rock-solid imaging with superb clarity and definition across its ultra-wide frequency range. Users will enjoy easy setup, courtesy of onboard DSP-based tuning capabilities. The Adam Audio A77H delivers an astonishingly wide frequency response, impressive clarity, and a rich, enveloping sweet spot. Grab yours today and experience the Adam Audio difference today.
Tri-amped, 3-way design optimizes performance
The A77H benefits from a true tri-amped power section and precisely tuned crossovers. Both of the 7-inch woofers share a 250 W amp. Meanwhile, the midrange amp supplies its driver with 70 W of power, and the tweeter has a dedicated 20 W amplifier. The 3-way design includes seamless crossovers at 400Hz and 3kHz. With an Adam Audio A77H in your rig, you’ll enjoy spot-on midfield monitoring for all occasions.
X-ART tweeter delivers ultra-precise high-end
All kinds of projects walk through your doors, so it makes sense to have monitors that can accurately produce that high-end “air” needed for classical and orchestra recordings or handle dense and shimmering pop arrangements. Luckily for you, the A77H comes loaded with Adam Audio’s outstanding X-ART accelerated-ribbon tweeter. The pleated diaphragm moves air four times faster than the membrane itself is moving, thereby eliminating high-end distortion at the source. You’ll notice the difference every time you sit down to mix.
The right sound for any space
We don’t need to tell you that monitor placement and room characteristics both have an effect on your sound. However, we are delighted to tell you that the Adam Audio A77H Powered Studio Monitor includes onboard tuning for sound optimization. With the DSP-based tuning capabilities that team up with the Sonorworks SoundID Reference plug-in (sold separately), it’s easy to dial in the sound that suits your space. That way, you can trust your monitor every time you tweak a mix.
Adam Audio A77H 7-inch Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- 3-way powered studio monitor for midfield monitoring
- Tri-amped design improves efficiency
- Horizontal orientation creates a rich soundstage and solid imaging
- Dual 7-inch MLM woofers offer punchy, impactful low-end
- 3.5-inch MLM midrange driver provides extra clarity
- X-ART tweeter pumps out clear, precise high-end
- DSP-based tuning optimizes the monitor response to fit your room
- Works with Sonorworks SoundID Reference plug-in (sold separately) to refine your sound further
- Rotatable HPS waveguide gives you further sonic customization
- 24-bit AD converter and 96kHz internal sampling rate preserves audio quality
- Includes balanced and unbalanced inputs to integrate with any setup
- Power Configuration:Tri-amped
- LF Driver Size:2 x 7″ Woofer
- LF Driver Type:Multi-Layer Mineral Fiber
- MF Driver Size:3.5″ Driver
- MF Driver Type:Dome Cone Hybrid, Multi-Layer Mineral Fiber
- HF Driver Type:Rotatable X-ART with HPS Waveguide
- LF Driver Power Amp:250W
- MF Driver Power Amp:70W
- HF Driver Power Amp:20W
- Total Power:340W
- Crossover Frequency:400Hz, 3.0kHz
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x RCA
- Other I/O:1 x RJ45 (remote control)
- Features:Room Correction Controls, Voicing Select
- Software:A Control
- Enclosure Type:Dual Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:Vinyl Wrapped MDF
- Weight:37.68 lbs.