Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
New features make performing and recording easier than everThe APC 40 MKII is the easy choice for your next Ableton Live controller because Akai Professional focused the APC 40 MKII design to pick up where the original left off. You get more control in a lower profile format and new features such as dedicated track arm and time division buttons for each track, and classic performance and recording necessities with a metronome and a crossfader.
Perfect portability for producers and performersThe APC40 MKII’s compact design makes it perfect for mobile performers and studio producers alike. Set up your scenes and set list at home, throw it in your backpack along with your laptop and you’re ready for the gig. USB power means you’ll never forget a power supply and with the plug-and-play integration you’ll be set up and ready to perform in seconds.
Akai Professional APC40 MKII Ableton Live Controller Features:
- An updated version of the flagship APC40 Ableton Live controller
- Provides hands-on control of Ableton Live with visual feedback
- Revised knob layout with inline controls offers a smarter workflow
- Lighter, slimmer, and USB-powered for maximum portability
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR, SONiVOX Twist, and more
- Faders:8 x Channel Faders, 1 x Master Fader
- MIDI I/O:USB
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type B
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel Processor, 2GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements – PC:Multicore Processor, 2GB RAM minimum, ASIO compatible
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:3.97 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:APC40MKII