Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rugged, Portable Expansion for Your Dante Network
Designed for maximum portability, the Allen & Heath DT168 Dante I/O Expander is a drop-in solution for adding inputs and outputs to your SQ or dLive Dante network. It features 16 top-notch preamp and eight line outputs, with your choice of 48kHz or 96kHz conversion. Its fanless design makes it a no-noise solution, and dual Dante ports allow for Redundant or Switched operation modes. Complete with rubber bumpers and a carry handle, the Allen & Heath DT168 Dante I/O Expander is the portable and rugged solution for adding more I/O to your Dante network.
Allen & Heath DT168 Dante I/O Expander Features:
- Dante audio expander with 16 microphone preamps and eight line outputs
- Compatible with SQ Series, dLive C-Class, and dLive S-Class surfaces and mix racks
- Fanless design for no-noise operation
- High-quality 48kHz or 96kHz audio conversion
- AES67 compatible
- Ready for use with Dante Domain Manager
- Dual Dante ports for Redundant or Switched operation modes