Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB-C Audio Interface
Outstanding Portable Audio Interface Based on Arturia’s AudioFuse Series
Part of Arturia’s award-winning AudioFuse line of interfaces, the MiniFuse 2 is an ultra-compact USB audio interface ideal for home studios and mobile recording rigs. Featuring two top-notch preamps, the MiniFuse 2 boasts professional-grade fidelity and supports sample rates up to 192kHz. This straightforward interface includes a front-panel headphone jack, with independent volume control and an input/USB mix knob for zero-latency monitoring. Electronic musicians are happy to find traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O connections for integrating old-school synths and drum machines. Content creators will be excited about the MiniFuse 2’s virtual stereo loopback channel, which allows you to monitor and record your computer’s audio while also using the interface’s two analog inputs. And to get you started creating right out of the box, the MiniFuse 2 includes a software package featuring some of Arturia’s most popular plug-ins!
Rugged and road ready
The Arturia MiniFuse 2 is a spectacular desktop unit, but it also doubles as a road-ready recording solution. With its lightweight, rugged aluminum casing, the portable MiniFuse 2 is perfect for tossing in a backpack. Spice up your productions by recording in unexpected places; haul it to the gig for recording a board mix and drop some live cuts on your social media platforms. Plus, when you’re on the road for long stretches, bring your MiniFuse 2 along to capture inspiration whenever it strikes.
Remarkable sound quality
Arturia believes that everyone should have access to affordable recording equipment with exceptional sound, and the MiniFuse 2 reflects that ethos. This impressive interface boasts a 110dB dynamic range and a class-leading input noise of -129dB — specs that would impress even the most discerning professional studio engineer. Give your tracks the punch, clarity, and sonic sparkle they deserve, all from the comfort of your home studio!
Included software bundle
- Ableton Live Lite: For your recording and mixing needs
- Analog Lab Intro: Classic and modern synthesizer and keyboard sounds
- 4 x Arturia FX: A world-class preamp, plate reverb, tape echo and chorus effects
- Auto-Tune: 3-month subscription to the leading pitch tuning software
- GUITAR RIG 6 LE for guitar amplification emulations and guitar FX
- Splice subscription: Get 3 months free with Splice – all the samples and loops you’ll need
Arturia MiniFuse 2 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- Portable, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface
- 2 mic/instrument/line combo preamps with phantom power
- 1 headphone output with independent volume control and input/USB mix knob
- Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O for synths, drum machines, and MIDI-enabled processors
- 1 stereo virtual loopback channel for capturing computer audio — great for content creators!
- Supports 44.1/48/88.2/96/192kHz sample rate
- Fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2 x mic
- Phantom Power:2 channels
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Effects:Arturia Software FX (reverb, preamp, tape echo, chorus)
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ TRS
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- USB:1 x USB-C, 1 x Type A
- Software:Ableton Live Lite, Analog Lab Intro, Auto-Tune (3-month subscription), GUITAR RIG 6 LE, Splice (3-month subscription)
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Weight:1.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:800102