Behringer NX6000 Power Amplifier
Lightweight and Packed with Features
The Behringer NX6000 packs an impressive amount of power into a lightweight, cool-running unit. This power amplifier delivers 3,000 watts/channel into 4 ohms or 1,600 watts/channel into 8 ohms, so you’ll have plenty of headroom to work with. Experience low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption, thanks to an efficient switch-mode power supply. Benefit from a linear frequency response at any speaker load, by virtue of the NX6000’s SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation. Beyond that, Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection. The NX6000 comes complete with a built-in stereo crossover, reliable twist-lock speaker connectors, and precise 4-segment LED metering.
Lightweight and efficient Class D amplifier technology
Thanks to revolutionary Class D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup, the lightweight NX6000 runs very cool, no more massive heat sinks or toroid transformers. We’ve been impressed with the punch and clarity of this Class D power amp and we’re sure your band will be too.
Linear frequency response at any speaker load
The NX6000 punches well above its weight. Behringer’s SmartSense Technology yields a linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance. On top of that, the NX6000’s impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers, ensuring top-notch sound reproduction. When combined with quality loudspeakers, the NX6000 yields powerful, dynamic bass and ultra-smooth high-frequencies.
Designed for exceptional ease-of-use
Operating the NX6000 is dead simple. Benefit from at-a-glance confirmation of your system’s vital signs, by way of the NX6000’s simple front-panel controls and indicators. Positive-detent gain controls with signal level LEDs on each channel make gain-staging a piece of cake. Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source. Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted “unplugging” incidents. You also get switchable dual mono and stereo along with an easy-to-use stereo crossover.
Behringer NX6000 Features:
- Delivers 3,000W/channel into 4 ohms or 1,600W/channel into 8 ohms
- Class D technology with “near-zero” thermal buildup runs extremely cool
- Efficient switch-mode power supply gives you low noise, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- SmartSense loudspeaker impedance compensation yields linear frequency response at any speaker load
- Impressive damping factor offers superior amplifier control over your speakers
- Zero-attack limiters supply maximum output with reliable overload protection
- Positive-detent gain controls with 4-segment LED metering on each channel make gain-staging easy
- Rear-panel combo XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors ensure compatibility with just about any source
- Reliable twist-lock speaker connectors prevent unwanted “unplugging” incidents
- Easy-to-use stereo crossover with full-range and bi-amp modes
- Thermal overload protection protects your amplifier and speakers
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:1600W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:3000W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:2 x SpeakON
- Cooling System:Dual Variable Speed Fans (back to front air flow)
- Filters:Crossover Switch (LF, Full Range, HF)
- Overload Protection:Thermal and DC protection
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:13 lbs.