Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Casio Privia PX-S3000 Digital Piano
Casio’s Next-gen Privia Stage Piano
Casio’s Privia digital pianos are renowned for their authentic playability and lifelike sound. Now the PX-S3000 brings a fresh new design to the Privia series, introducing smart technology into your musical life. With its sleek, glossy panel and unibody chassis, the PX-S3000 evokes a high-end acoustic grand in a svelte, modern design that’s not much larger than the keys themselves. The touch-sensor controls are revealed only after the power button is pressed and, they’re easy to see in any light. They fade away when powered off, leaving only a clean, seamless top panel. And thanks to Casio’s newly designed fully weighted Smart Scaled Hammer Action keyboard, the PX-S3000 provides uncompromising piano touch with a proprietary key scaling system that reproduces the characteristics of each of the 88 notes, while ebony and ivory key textures ensure confident, comfortable playing in any climate.
Grand piano and beyond
The PX-S3000 is loaded with 700 onboard tones, including a gorgeous stereo grand piano. String resonance brings out the harmonic bloom between vibrating strings, while damper resonance adds natural richness and depth. When you play the PX-S3000, you hear the mechanical sounds of dampers rising and keys being pressed and returning to their original position. For even greater detail, hammer response and key-off simulation react naturally to your playing dynamics. You’ll also find lifelike tine and reed electric pianos, organs, strings, vibraphone, harpsichord, and more.
Bring in your backing band
With 200 onboard rhythms that span the globe as well as the history of popular music, you’ll always have a band ready to accompany your playing. From old favorites to chart-smashing hits, your PX-S3000 rhythm section plays with incredibly realistic instruments that sound better than ever. Drum kits come alive with authentic acoustic drums, vintage drum machine sounds, and a huge collection of percussion instruments and effects.
With class-compliant USB that lets you connect to any Mac/PC/iOS/Android device with no drivers or installation needed, the PX-S3000 makes an ideal master controller for your home studio. It includes a pitch bend wheel for expressive control over its many sounds, plus two assignable knobs that can control the onboard effects and other parameters. In addition to the damper pedal or optional 3-pedal unit, the PX-S3000 has an expression pedal jack for additional modulation possibilities. It’s more affordable than many dedicated 88-key MIDI controllers, provides a superb piano feel, and includes a huge collection of studio-quality sounds. And the PX-S3000’s trim chassis easily fits where bulkier instruments can’t.
Compact and lightweight
Privia pianos have become popular with gigging keyboardists because they deliver authentic grand piano sound and feel in a compact package. But now Casio has managed to make the PX-S3000 43% smaller than previous-generation Privias without compromising performance. The PX-S3000 will not only look great in any room in your home, but it will also make life easier when it’s time to play out — you’ll really appreciate its light weight (under 25 pounds) and optional 6 x AA battery power.
Connect and create
Customize your PX-S3000 by downloading the free Chordana Play for Piano app. Change instrument settings, control the MIDI recorder, and develop your technique while learning your favorite MIDI songs with an intuitive piano roll that grades your playing. View PDF scores, and use Casio’s optional SP-34 3-pedal unit (or third-party Bluetooth pedals) to turn pages while playing. The integrated audio player gives you independent control over pitch and tempo, and it’s capable of removing melodies or vocals from your audio files
Onboard speaker system and Bluetooth
Integrated Bluetooth audio lets you connect your devices wirelessly to the PX-S3000, playing your music through its powerful stereo speaker system. The onboard amplification system projects crystal-clear sound toward both the pianist and the audience and is engineered to sound accurate whether the instrument is placed against a wall, on a table, or in an open performance space. The speakers project toward the player from stealth ports just above the keys, and sound is directed toward the audience from rear-facing drivers behind an elegantly designed grille. Two headphone jacks allow for quiet practice, duo performances, and teacher/student interaction.
Casio Privia PX-S3000 88-key Stage Piano Features:
- Powered by Casio’s cutting-edge AiR sound engine
- 700 tones and 200 rhythms, plus songwriting tools
- Stunning piano sounds with damper and string resonance
- Beautifully polished top panel design with illuminated touch-sensor controls
- Designed to work with the free Chordana Play for Piano iOS/Android app
- Powerful stereo speaker system plus 2 headphone and 2 x 1/4″ outputs
- Class-compliant USB port with no drivers or installation needed
- 88-note Smart Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard with simulated ebony/ivory key textures
- Bluetooth audio for playing along with your favorite songs
- Duet mode splits the keys into 2 equal pitch ranges
- Slim design that weighs less than 25 lbs.
- Optional 6 x AA battery power (AC adapter included)
- Number of Keys:88
- Type of Keys:Scaled Hammer Action, 5 sensitivity levels
- Other Controllers:Pitch Bend Wheel
- Polyphony:192 Notes
- Presets:700 Tones, 200 Rhythms
- Effects:Yes, Reverb
- Audio Recording:3-track, 5 song
- Audio Inputs:1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (L/Mono, R)
- Headphones:2 x 1/8″
- USB:1 x Type B (to host), 2 x Type A (to device)
- Bluetooth:Yes, audio
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (damper), 1 x 1/4″ (expression/assignable), 1 x 6-pin DIN (3-pedal unit)
- Pedal Included:SP-3 Pedal
- Built-in Speakers:2 x 6.29″
- Amplifier:2 x 8W
- Software:Chordana Play
- Power Supply:AC Adapter (included) or 6 x AA batteries
- Weight:24.7 lbs. (excluding batteries)
- Manufacturer Part Number:PX-S3000BK