Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Electrovoice ZLX-15BT Powered Speaker
Affordable Power for Your Act, Band, or Club
Vehicle interior space is at a premium when you’re out on the road. Fortunately, the Electro-Voice ZLX line of speakers packs a whole lot of no-nonsense clean audio into a compact, portable form factor. Just plug in a mic, instrument, or mixer and take the stage. The E/V ZLX-15BT splits 1000 watts between its powerful woofer and its titanium high-frequency driver for an impressive 126dB SPL. It’s also packed with smart features, including onboard DSP with EQ and placement presets, back-panel clip indicators, and auto-limiting to protect your amp and speakers against overloads. And with onboard Bluetooth, accessing your music library has never been easier — a feature the DJs here really appreciate!
Clean audio from a stand, wall, or stage
Three modes optimize the Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT for any live sound application. Run it up a stand and use the pole setting to gain back the low end you lose from elevating it off the ground. Place it wedge-style on the floor and use the monitor setting to keep low end from muddying your stage sound. Or mount it to a wall and use the bracket setting to prevent excess bass buildup from overtaking your mix. Whether you’re using one of the two XLR/TRS combo jacks or the 3.5mm aux input jack, your audio remains clean, thanks to the ZLX-15BT’s mode selection options.
Preset EQ curves through application modes
Another way to put the ZLX-15BT to work for your club or venue is with the built-in application mode presets. Get your crowd on their feet by sweetening your audio with a smiley-face club EQ curve (excited bass and treble). Optimize your speakers for music with the neutral live preset, or customize for book readings and live speaking events with the speech preset.
Optimized for the E/V ELX-118 subwoofer
You can upgrade to room-shaking bass whenever you’re ready with the Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT, which is designed to work well with the ELX-118 (passive) and ELX-118P (powered) subs. Already have a sub? No problem. Just dial in the built-in crossover to find the best match for your speakers.
Electro-Voice ZLX-15BT 15″ Powered PA Loudspeaker Features:
- Powerfully splits 1000 watts between the subwoofer and high-frequency driver
- 15″ woofer packs a serious punch with impressive low end down to 50Hz
- Built-in Bluetooth for easy access to your devices
- 2 mic/line combo inputs for microphones, instruments, or a board feed
- 3.5mm aux input lets you play music from your laptop, phone, or another mobile device
- 4 mode application presets (music, live, speech, and club) put DSP at your fingertips
- Configurable sub crossover lets you pair your loudspeaker with a sub for even more bass
- Large and small clip indicators on the back-panel LCD warn of overs from a distance
- Front LED customization: on, off, or limit (flashes when limiter engages)
- Top and side handles for portability
- LF Driver Size:EVS-15L 15″ Woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.5″ Titanium Driver
- Total Power:1000W Class D
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Wireless:Bluetooth (audio streaming)
- Frequency Range:42Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response:55Hz-18kHz (-3dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:127 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Signal Processing:QuickSmart DSP: 4 Factory Presets, 5 User Presets, 2-band EQ, Sub/Top System Match
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene with 18 Gauge Steel Grille
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:38 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:F.01U.348.780