JBL EON718S Powered Subwoofer
Call for Price
A Self-contained, Portable PA System
Highly flexible and easy to use, the JBL EON718S Powered PA subwoofer gives you extraordinary quality in a portable package. Making use of JBL’s advanced waveguide technology and the latest developments in cabinet materials, acoustic science, and transducer design, the EON718S delivers a studio-monitor-quality sound, providing you with remarkable performance for nearly any live application. An LCD screen makes accessing PA functions easy and onboard EQ parameters can even be controlled via Bluetooth for convenient command of this innovative PA speaker’s silky highs and chest-thumping lows. Here, we’ve always stood behind the quality and performance of JBL’s products, and the EON718S is no exception. Great sounding and user friendly, the JBL EON718S Powered PA subwoofer delivers!
Designed to deliver quality sound in a portable package
Using modern manufacturing techniques, JBL has optimized the EON718S’s enclosure for ideal acoustic resonance, resulting in tremendous volume and phenomenal performance in a convenient, portable package. The intelligent positioning of the handles on the EON718S ensure that you’ll have no problem carrying and moving it around, while integrated hardware mounts allow you to fly with the EON718S when required. Additionally, indexed feet molded into the EON718S’s enclosures allow for convenient storage and transport, as well as secure stacking for stage monitor and traditional stand-up configurations.
JBL waveguide technology provides consistent, uniform coverage
By examining the radiation characteristics of the EON718S’s high and low-frequency drivers at different points, JBL engineers have achieved a breakthrough approach to waveguide design. The EON718S Powered PA subwoofer utilizes individual waveguides for both components that control the sound radiation at the high frequencies, the crossover point, and at the low frequencies, providing you with unprecedented sound quality. The EON718S’s innovative design also ensures consistent frequency response throughout its entire coverage area, delivering smooth, transparent sound to everyone in your audience.
Bluetooth integration for convenient control of volume and EQ parameters
In order to provide you with sophisticated yet convenient control over your sound, JBL engineers have developed an iOS and Android-supported Bluetooth interface for controlling your volume and EQ parameters. During a soundcheck, you can walk around the venue and whip out your smartphone or tablet to fix any sonic issues you may encounter. Nice!
JBL EON718S Powered PA Subwoofer Features:
- 1300-watt amplifier delivers exceptional headroom with power to spare
- JBL waveguide technology provides smooth, transparent sound to everyone in your audience
- Onboard EQ presets allow setting the system for various applications
- Access PA functions via LCD screen
- Bluetooth integration for convenient control of volume and EQ parameters
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming
- XLR loop through for routing signal to additional EON700-series speakers
- LF Driver Size:18″ Ferrite Subwoofer
- Power Rating:750W (RMS), 170W (continuous)
- Total Power:1500W (peak)
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:31Hz-150hz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:80Hz/100Hz/120Hz selectable
- Maximum Peak SPL:131dB
- Signal Processing:Parametric EQ, Polarity Inversion, Speaker Delay
- Wireless :Bluetooth 5.0
- Mounting Options:1 x M20 Threaded Polecup
- Power Source:Standard IEC power cable
- Enclosure Material:Duraflex-coated Birch Plywood
- Weight:37 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:JBL-EON718S-NA