JBL Intonato 24 Monitor Management Tuning System
Create the Perfect Mix Environment
Engineering isn’t constrained to purpose-built production spaces. Small rooms are taking on final mixes, stereo rooms are stepping up to surround, and object-based audio is becoming the norm for post-production studios. That’s why you need the JBL Intonato 24. It accommodates up to 24 speakers. It tackles stereo, surround, and immersive audio with ease. Best of all, you can analyze and calibrate each speaker’s response for absolute accuracy. Enjoy customized routing of up to 24 analog, digital, and networked audio sources. Take comprehensive control of your monitoring via Mac, PC, or tablet. With an Intonato 24 in your rack, you’ll benefit from an ideal monitoring environment wherever you go.
Achieve top-notch mixes in any space with Automated Speaker Calibration
Any experienced engineer will tell you that your room’s acoustics can make or break a mix. Having a purpose-built production room is the best solution. Proper acoustic treatment is the next best thing. But harnessing control of low-frequency areas is always a challenge. That’s why the Intonato 24 features Automated Speaker Calibration. Using the included measurement microphone, the Intonato 24 automatically adjusts each speaker in your system to correct room-related low-frequency problems. Speaker calibration is old hat to JBL. Many of us here have had LSR monitors with Room Mode Correction in our personal studios for more than a decade. We bought these monitors because of their innovative tech, and we’ve kept them because it’s still effective. And it’s come a long way since then!
This immersive-ready system is loaded with I/O
If you’re working in cinematic post-production, you need to keep up with today’s object-based audio. You need enough I/O to accommodate 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Atmos, and DTS-X projects, and powerful routing capabilities to manage large channel counts. That’s why the JBL Intonato 24 is loaded with enough I/O to handle up to 24 speakers. It also makes connecting, calibrating, and integrating subwoofers into your system easy. Assign up to four subwoofers as Bass Management subs with selectable crossover settings for reproducing the LFE channel of a soundtrack. Enjoy flexible patching, routing, and monitoring of analog, digital, and networked audio sources. You can also store and recall custom user profiles, so adapting to different projects and workflows is a piece of cake.
Build a complete monitoring system with JBL 7 Series studio monitors
While the Intonato 24 can be used with any passive or powered speakers, it’s especially powerful when paired with JBL 7 Series studio monitors. 7 Series speakers feature a powerful bi-amplification system and an innovative waveguide that creates a large sonic sweet spot. 7 Series monitors were tailor-made for immersive audio applications. They deliver extraordinary output and detail, an expansive soundstage, and incredible accuracy for recording, film post-production, and broadcast. You can also network the Intonato 24 to Crown power amplifiers and a vast array of other JBL system components. Use the Intonato 24 as the hub of your 7 Series system, and you’ll be equipped to tackle any project that’s thrown your way.
Intuitive control via computer, tablet, or desktop controller
JBL made it easy to take command of the Intonato 24. Download a FREE app to your Mac, PC, or tablet, for simple setup and control. You can also use the optional Intonato Desktop Controller (sold separately) to achieve complete control over system volume, recall of user-configured scenes, activation of speaker mutes and solos, and other frequently used features.
JBL Intonato 24 Features:
- Monitor controller that accommodates up to 24 speakers
- Automated Speaker Calibration allows you to achieve top-notch mixes in any acoustic environment (measurement microphone is included)
- Enough I/O to tackle stereo, surround, and immersive audio projects with ease
- Subwoofer integration with selectable crossover settings for LFE channels
- Flexible patching, routing, and monitoring of up to 24 analog, digital, and networked audio sources
- Store and recall custom user profiles to adapt to different projects and workflows
- Software-controlled analog input sensitivity switches, level indicators, and gain trims
- Volume, Mute, and Dim controls, plus individual speaker Mute and Solo
- Per-speaker, 8-band User EQ allows standard and customized response curves and compensation for perforated screen transmission loss
- Variable Audio/Video Sync delay compensates for video display latency
- Stereo Aux Out with level control, EQ, and talkback system allows an independent feed to be sent to talent
- Networks to Crown power amplifiers and a vast array of other JBL system components
- Optional Intonato Desktop Controller (sold separately) supplies complete control over system volume, recall of user-configured scenes, activation of speaker mutes and solos, and other frequently used features
- FREE downloadable software provides comprehensive control of your monitoring via Mac, PC, or tablet
- Low-noise fan for whisper-quiet operation
- Housed in a 2U rackmountable enclosure
- Input Channels:Up to 24 speakers
- Output Channels:24
- Analog Inputs:3 x DB-25 (groups A, B, C), 1 x XLR (mic)
- Analog Outputs:3 x DB-25 (groups A, B, C)
- Digital Inputs:3 x DB-25 (AES/EBU)
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:1 x Ethernet (DHCP network), 2 x RJ45 (BLU link)
- Word Clock:In
- Software:Intonato Control app
- Compatibility:Mac, Windows, iOS, Android
- Form Factor:2U Rackmount
- Weight:14.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:INTONATO24FX
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.