7-channel digital mixer
Some column PAs really skimp when it comes to channel count. But not the JBL PRX ONE. This system gives you seven audio channels and four mic preamps to build your sound. Plug in your bass, your guitar, a couple microphones, and a keyboard, and you’ve got reinforcement for the whole band that literally straps to your back. And yes, there’s +48V phantom power for all your handheld stage condensers.
Jamming along to live backing tracks or pumping out jams before a set is a no-brainer using the PRX ONE’s dedicated Bluetooth/aux channel. Now you can stream tracks wirelessly from your phone via this PA’s blazing Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, or simply plug in a laptop for DJing duties.
XLR Pass Thru
The PRX ONE’s XLR Pass Thru sends a mirror of your entire mix — gain, levels, EQ, and effects — out over a single mono XLR cable into another PA speaker or recorder. This is useful for gigs that necessitate increasing the number of speakers available or for special sets when you want to capture a memorable performance.
Knob-per-function gain, EQ, and effects
Menu diving is a must on many popular column speakers, but that is not the case with the JBL PRX ONE. This PA makes it so even novice users can dial in gain, set EQ, and unleash a potent cocktail of reverb, chorus, and delay in 60 seconds.Users especially like the dedicated master knob located right in the center of the control panel for easy-peasy level setting.
8 user presets
Instant set recall is one of the best things about using a PA like the JBL PRX ONE. Now you can lock in settings during practice and recall them instantly once you get to the venue.
Onboard DriveRack tech
The dbx DriveRack gets top billing on the rider lists of many live sound engineers. In the PRX ONE, the tech is built right in. Now you can enjoy automatic feedback suppression, 8-band room tuning, and a speaker-protecting master limiter without bringing a full rack of gear.
USB 2.0 ports: charge phones and power wireless units
Whether you need to power wireless systems straight from the sub or you just want to keep your phone topped off as you play backing tracks, a pair of USB 2.0 ports in the JBL PRX ONE has you covered.
12 x 2.5-inch speaker array
A dozen 2.5-inch drivers run up and down the JBL PRX ONE’s speaker columns. These speakers contain custom high-frequency drivers with copper-capped pole pieces to deliver a smooth high-frequency response. From the air in a singer’s voice to the harmonics of a strummed acoustic guitar, the PRX ONE can faithfully reproduce any sound.
A 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends this system’s low-end response all the way down to 35Hz. That’s low enough to faithfully reproduce the low E on a bass guitar, the boom of a 24-inch kick drum, and the room-shaking LFE of your favorite dancehall banger.
2,000 watts of peak power
The muscle behind the PRX ONE’s bustle is a 2,000-watt Class D power amplifier. This amp was chosen by JBL for its clean headroom and high linearity, as well as its light weight for easy transit.
JBL PRX ONE 2,000W Column PA System Features:
- 2,000W (peak power) column PA system from JBL
- Sets up in minutes
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer means you can leave your outboard mixer at home
- Packs a surprising amount of coverage and power
- Perfect for live sound reinforcement, event audio, speaking engagements, and mobile DJing
- 12 vertically arranged 2.5-inch drivers distribute audio in a wide 130° x 30° dispersion pattern
- Copper-capped pole pieces supply a smooth high-frequency response
- 12-inch woofer extends bass down to a bone-rattling 35Hz
- Bluetooth/aux channel for music streaming and backup tracks
- XLR Pass Thru for speaker expansion and recording
- Intuitive knob-per-function mixer layout
- 8 user presets let you recall sets instantly
- Onboard dbx DriveRack tech offers feedback suppression and overload protection
- Powered PA Speaker
- 1 x 12″ LF, 12 x 2.5″ HF
- 3-band Channel EQ
- Reverb, Delay, Chorus
- 4 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 2 x 1/4″ (Hi-Z), 1 x 1/8″ (aux), 1 x XLR
- 2 x Type A
- Yes, v5.0
- 1000W RMS, 2000W Peak
- Standard IEC AC power supply
- 56.6 lbs.
- JBL-PRX ONE-NA