Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
KRK Classic 7 Powered Studio Monitor
Call for Price
Classic KRK Sound with Enhanced Mixing Capability
The Classic 7 Powered Studio Monitor effortlessly delivers the renowned sonic accuracy and performance that has come to be synonymous with KRK. This is due in part to taking a page out of the book of the company’s successful ROKIT line: the Classic 7 defaults to a flat frequency that invites more critical listening, which in turn makes your mixes more accurate. You also benefit from the +2 dB KRK Bass Boost, enhancing the the response of the lower end of your mix with clear, convincing results. The Classic 7 is an active monitor boasting a 7-inch glass woofer and 1-inch soft dome tweeter that combine for an impressive 73 watts of power. It features universal connectivity with XLR, 1/4 inch TRS, and RCA inputs — making it compatible with just about any audio interface or mixer you want to pair with it. Producers here are big fans of the system-optimized auto limiter, which drastically reduces sporadic peaks and protects both the speaker and overall sound.
Dual threat with connectivity and clarity
Whether you’re mixing a precise sound setup, or looking for accurate playback while producing, the Classic 7 is sure to deliver top-shelf results. Run mic cables with the XLR input, link your TRS cable for a larger stereo sound, and use the RCA as your phono connector. Additionally, the built in-volume control, auto limiter, and bass boost allow you to fine-tune your sound with crisp accuracy every time. Plus, foam isolation pads underneath the Classic 7 do more than just protect the surface your monitor sits on; they also improve clarity and overall sonic delivery.
KRK Classic 7 Powered Studio Monitor Features:
- 7-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter for impressive volume and presence through 73W of power
- Facilitates improved critical listening through ROKIT-inspired flat frequency default
- Included +2 dB KRK Bass Boost to emphasize low-end frequencies
- Smart companion for mixers and audio interfaces in the studio
- Great connectivity options through XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs
- Built-in auto limiter to reduce harmful and unwanted peaking
- Foam isolation pads for surface protection and improved clarity
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:7″ Woofer
- LF Driver Type:Glass Aramid
- HF Driver Size:1″ Tweeter
- HF Driver Type:Soft Dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:48W
- HF Driver Power Amp:25W
- Total Power:73W Class AB
- Frequency Range:37Hz-40kHz
- Frequency Response:47.5Hz-34.5kHz
- Crossover Frequency:2.3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:101 dB
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″ TRS, 1 x RCA
- Features:High/Low Frequency Boost/Cut
- Enclosure Type:Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:MDF with Black Vinyl wrap
- Weight:18.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:CL7G3-NA