Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mackie Thump 215XT Powered Speakers
A New Spin on the Classic Thump Formula
Mackie’s next generation of Thump loudspeakers is redesigned from the ground up to provide you with enhanced power and utility, all at a wallet-friendly price! The Thump215XT Enhanced loudspeaker’s ultra-efficient 1,400-watt class-D amplifier pushes plenty of air through the high-performance 15-inch woofer — a design that live sound pros find is more than capable of handling most small- to medium-sized venues. Next, the 1-inch compression driver ensures that your sound is evenly dispersed, allowing the entire crowd to hear your music with crystal-clear quality. There’s even a built-in feedback eliminator to keep everything noise- and rumble-free! Plus, the Thump215XT is loaded with flexible I/O power, boasting a versatile 2-channel design that can be set up for music ducking, allowing this loudspeaker to extend its utility outside of standard musical applications into the world of public address and education. Finally, the Thump215XT’s Bluetooth compatibility gives you access to effortless music streaming, speaker linking, and enhanced parameter control via the Thump Connect 2 mobile app.
Four voicing modes and Bluetooth compatibility
No matter what live sound environment you’re in, the Thump 215XT’s four application-specific voicing modes have you covered! Music, Live, Club, and Monitor modes optimize your system to excel in any type of venue, and there’s even an Indoor/Outdoor mode setting if you’re looking to take your band’s sound to an outside gig. If you’re after even greater sonic control, then the Thump215XT’s Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream, link speakers, and access additional sound-shaping features like system EQ, levels, mutes, and much more via the Thump Connect 2 app.
Ultra-efficient class-D power
The Mackie Thump215XT’s ultra-efficient class-D amplification kicks out a powerful sound that defies this loudspeaker’s modest size! A 15-inch woofer dishes out plenty of low-end punch, and the 1-inch compression driver ensures that your sound is evenly dispersed across the entire venue. Lastly, Mackie’s built-in feedback eliminator all but eradicates unwanted speaker screech and rumble, maximizing your sonic potential and ensuring that your show runs smooth from start to finish.
Portable design for easy setup and transport
Weighing in at 35-pounds, the Thump215XT is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport. The Thump215XT’s small and portable size will ensure that you won’t need a road crew to mount it on a pole or pack it into your car. What’s more, the Thump215XT is housed in a super-tough road-ready enclosure, so don’t think that its light weight makes it fragile!
Mackie Thump215XT Enhanced 1,400-watt Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- 1,400W of class-D amplification is more than loud enough for most small- to medium-sized venues
- 15-inch woofer and 1-inch compression driver deliver a full-range sound with plenty of low end
- Flexible I/O, versatile 2-channel design, and a through output for a wide range of configurations
- Music ducking mode is ideal for public address and education settings
- Angled design is perfect for floor monitoring, but can also be mounted on a standard pole setup
- 4-application specific voicing modes with Indoor/Outdoor modes to excel in any situation
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for music streaming and effortless linking of speakers
- Thump Connect 2 App gives you access to enhanced sound-shaping and utility controls
- Lightweight 35-pound design offers effortless portability
- Signature Mackie durability to withstand the rigors of the road
- Built-in feedback eliminator reduces unwanted screech and rumble
- Channels:2-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:15″ high-performance woofer
- HF Driver Size:1″ compression driver
- Total Power:1400W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x 1/8″ TRS
- Outputs:1 x 1/4″
- Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:129dB SPL
- Software:Thump Connect 2 App
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount, Floor Wedge, M10 flypoints
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:35.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2053511
Out of stock