Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Midas M32 Live Digital Mixing Console with DL32 Stagebox
Call for Price
Groundbreaking console for the digital mixing age
If you’ve run upscale live sound anytime in the past 40 years, then you know Midas’s reputation for creating top-quality full-sized consoles. The M32 digital mixing desk brings cutting-edge Midas innovation to the world of medium-format consoles. Loaded with 32 premium Midas preamps, 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent DSP mix buses, brilliant DSP processing and routing, and massive expansion options, the M32 is an ideal foundation for moderate venues and professional touring rigs. Add to that a sense of ergonomics that makes it one of the easiest digital boards to get around, and there’s no wonder the M32 is one of the most popular mixers of its class we’ve ever seen.
World-class Midas preamps and processing
Live sound pros have long considered Midas preamps the gold standard in sound reinforcement. There’s a good reason international legends such as Pink Floyd, the Beach Boys, and Billy Joel were among the early adopters of Midas boards. In over 40 years, that reputation hasn’t faded. When you hear the sound of the M32’s preamps at work, you’ll know any mix you create will start off with premium sound. Their high common-mode rejection ratio and low harmonic distortion produce impressive transparency. But Midas’s analog technology isn’t the only thing special about the M32’s sound. All the on-board I/O features the same 192kHz Cirrus Logic converters found in many respected studio interfaces. What’s more, the DSP at the heart of this board uses a 40-bit floating-point structure for a full 112dB dynamic range.
Over 50 studio-quality virtual processors onboard
Midas developed 16 new effects processors for the M32, based on their True Physical Modeling technology. These provide spot-on emulations of classic audio processors like the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec’s EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers, and more. In all, you’ve got more than 50 processors to work with, replacing racks full of expensive and sensitive outboard equipment. And with a total of eight stereo signal processing engines onboard, you can comfortably lay on the effects.
Powerplay-ready stage box with Midas Pro preamps
The DL32 is a 32-in/16-out AES50 networkable device that makes adding a digital snake to your rig as easy as running a single Cat 5 cable, and you can daisy-chain up to three DL32s together, so you can comfortably set 48 remote-controllable Midas Pro preamps onstage with plenty of returns to spare for monitor mixing. Speaking of monitor mixing, the DL32 is Ultraconnect capable, so you can easily integrate it into your Behringer Powerplay P16 personal monitoring system. This bundle includes a 150′ Pro Co Ethercon cable for connecting the DL32 to your M32 mixer.
Midas M32 Live with DL32 Features:
- World-class medium-format digital console for live sound and studio recording
- I/O includes 40 input channels with 32 transparent, low-noise Midas preamps
- 192kHz Cirrus Logic converters and 40-bit floating point offer 112dB of dynamic range
- Channel controls and all major functions are always within easy reach
- Master control section features a 7″ TFT display that’s easily viewable even in daylight
- LCD and TFT displays across the board ensure that you’ll never get lost
- Outfitted with 25 premium 100mm Midas Pro motorized faders rated to 1 million cycles
- Easily assign channels to 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
- Assign audio across 25 independent, time-aligned, and phase-coherent mix buses
- 100 Scenes/Snippets with 500 Cues provide powerful show automation possibilities
- AES50 and Ultranet let you expand your system with up to 96 channels with P16 monitoring
- Insert over 50 signal processors and effects across 8 stereo DSP engines
- Simple USB port lets you record to a standard flash media drive
- 32-in/32-out USB 2.0 audio interface accommodates both studio and live recording
- Control your DAW via either Mackie Control or HUI protocols with full automation
- Optional Midas iOS apps provide Wi-Fi control via your iPhone or iPad
- A perfect digital mixing console for touring sound reinforcement applications
- Made of sturdy and lightweight carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-impact steel
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply allows you to travel freely