Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Presonus ioStation 24C USB Audio Interface
Small-format Interface with Pristine Audio and DAW Control
Packed with two studio-quality XMAX preamps and PreSonus FaderPort technology, the PreSonus ioStation 24c is a superior small-format audio interface perfect for the home studio, for podcasters, and as a portable solution for on-the-go engineers. While the ioStation saves on space, it doesn’t skimp on sound, featuring high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz performance. Engineers appreciate the convenience of DAWs but also enjoy the tactile experience of physical controls. The ioStation 24c provides both, with a motorized 100mm fader taken from PreSonus’s acclaimed FaderPort product series and a bevy of onboard control buttons and knobs — including volume, mute, solo, pan, and more, that seamlessly integrate with your DAW. No matter where you are on your recording journey, the PreSonus ioStation 24c is an ideal companion that streamlines the recording process so you can focus on the important part — creating!
Award-winning XMAX preamps onboard
Ever since PreSonus’s first-generation XMAX preamps hit the market, engineers have been huge fans of their naturally warm and vibrant sound, and the ioStation 24c showcases two solid-state XMAX Class A mic preamps. These pres offer impressively clear sound, and, even with the gain dialed down, you’ll still have loads of volume with plenty of headroom to spare.
Professional-level digital resolution available
Speaking of headroom, thanks to the ioStation 24c’s high-quality digital converters, you get an impressive 115dB of dynamic range that allows you to capture every nuance and sonic detail of your source. What’s more, these converters are capable of operating at up to 192kHz resolution, allowing you to go well past the 96kHz of professional studio work and future-proof your recordings for the high-quality standards yet to come. In other words, whether you need ultra-high-resolution audio for sound-design work or simply want to capture your recordings in the greatest possible sonic detail, your Studio 26c is ready for the job.
Integrated PreSonus FaderPort technology
The ioStation distinguishes itself by including technology from PreSonus’ well-regraded FaderPort line of products, which add physical, console-type control over channel parameters. The ioStation is loaded with a high-quality motorized long-throw fader to give you the feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing automation. It includes standard transport controls and other general session controls such as undo/redo, solo/mute clear, track management, and more, plus you can switch automation modes instantly.
The innovative Session Navigator controls make managing complex sessions a breeze. Enjoy instant hands-on control of any Studio One parameter via a link/lock to parameter mode. Lock the ioStation onto a specific mixer channel in your DAW with a channel selector mode. You can scroll through and zoom in or out of your DAW timeline, select and nudge a section, region, or event, and more. You also get a pan control and pan “flip” mode.
Superb software package included
Your purchase includes Studio One Artist and everything you need to start recording via your computer. Plus, to take your recordings to the next level, you get the Studio Magic plug-in suite. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins includes emulations of classic studio gear from legendary manufacturers, adding hundreds of dollars in extra value. Punch up your mix bus with the Brainworx bx_opto compressor, add ambient reverb with Lexicon MPX-i Reverb, fire up transients with SPL’s Attacker Plus, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they’re compatible with any DAW.
PreSonus ioSTATION 24c Audio Interface Features:
- Superior small-format 2-in/2-out audio interface
- Ideal for singer-songwriters, podcasters, and as a portable solution
- Two solid-state XMAX Class A mic preamp
- High-resolution 24-bit/192kHz performance
- Impressive 115dB of dynamic range
- High-quality motorized 100mm long-throw fader
- Console-type control over channel parameters
- Seamless DAW integration
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic plug-in suite included — a collection of awesome plug-in emulations of classic studio gear
- Type:Interface with DAW Transport Controller
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (L/R)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x USB-C
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
- Software:Studio One Artist, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Compatibility:Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, MCU, HUI ; Universal Control 2.0 or higher
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.13 or later, iOS, iPadOS
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 10 or later, Chrome OS (limited features)
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:2.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:IOSTATION 24C
Out of stock