Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Prism Sound Titan USB Audio Interface and AD/DA Converter
When You Need to Trust What You Hear, Trust Prism Sound
Unsurpassed clocking technology, reference-grade conversion, and transparent microphone preamplification combine to make the Prism Sound Titan USB interface and AD/DA converter a top choice for your most critical audio applications. Beyond lifelike sound quality and ample I/O, Titan’s built-in digital mixer offers complete routing flexibility, including foldback for artists and surround sound outputs. Titan is ready to use as a rock-solid USB audio interface, and option cards (sold separately) are available to directly interface with your Pro Tools system or Dante network. Complete with Prism Sound’s proprietary Verifile — which allows you ensure sample-accurate audio for archival or audio forensics — Titan is equipped to handle your most crucial audio tasks.
Building on a heritage of reference-quality audio
Prism Sound emerged as a leader in digital audio technology as a developer of test and measurement equipment for the audio industry. With decades of engineering expertise in the realm of digital clocking and the issues that come with it, Prism Sound equipment like Titan set a benchmark for clean, transparent audio. Whether you’re producing music, performing forensic analysis, or anything else, you can be sure that your Titan is providing the most accurate sonic representation possible.
Advanced I/O capabilities with comprehensive software control
Considering Titan’s incredibly advanced capabilities, audio engineers are impressed with how easy it is to manage your settings with the Titan Controller applet. It provides so much more beyond basic routing and level adjustments. External inputs and returns from your computer can be mixed and routed freely. You can configure a pair of microphone inputs for mid-side recording directly in Titan Controller — there’s no need to manage it in your DAW. Digital output strips offer control over word length, built-in dithering options, and output sample rate. Add to this vivid, precise metering, and you have everything you need to manage your audio with precision.
Overkiller soft limiter — keep dynamic signals in check
Especially when working in live sound or broadcast environments, where you don’t get chances for a second take, you’ll appreciate the Prism Sound Titan’s Overkiller soft limiter. Engaged within the Titan Controller applet, the Overkiller soft limiter prevents digital clipping without any unwanted sonic artifacts or loss of quality. Input channels feature Overkiller activity indicators, making it easy to identify potentially troublesome signal levels at a glance.
Ensure sample-accurate audio with Verifile
A proprietary technology developed by Prism Sound, Verifile allows you to check audio streams and recorded files for any sort of data corruption. Even if clicks, pops, and dropouts are not actually audible, it is simply unacceptable for mission-critical operations like audio archiving and forensic analysis. The cause is usually your computer’s operating system, which can momentarily disrupt audio processes to perform other operations — even if you’ve fine-tuned your operating system for optimum audio performance.
Verifile can compare a sequence of audio samples and compare them to the source, allowing you to identify even a single inaccurate bit. You can run Verifile in real time on monitoring outputs, as a standalone application to check the integrity of audio files, as a plug-in within your DAW, or even in the background of an ingestion system to analyze multiple files as they’re recorded. Verifile also allows you to embed additional metadata into an audio stream, including source details, copyright info, and timestamps.
Prism Sound Titan USB Audio Interface Features:
- USB interface and AD/DA converter with industry-leading clocking and conversion
- Comprehensive I/O configuration, with up to 18 simultaneous input and output channels
- Reference-grade clocking for ultra-low jitter and maximum digital accuracy
- 4 microphone/line-level combo inputs, with built-in mid-side matrixing available when configured as stereo pairs
- Built-in USB 2.0 connectivity, expandable with option cards for Pro Tools and Dante (sold separately)
- Titan Controller applet for Mac and PC provides comprehensive input/output control, signal routing, foldback mixing, and more
- Overkiller soft limiter available on all analog inputs to protect against digital clipping
- Verifile technology allows you to monitor signals or analyze audio files for data corruption
- S/PDIF input and output can be used for AES3 signals with included adapter cables
- Includes rack ears for rackmounting, feet for desktop use, IEC power cable, USB cable, USB-B to USB-C converter, and XLR-F/XLR-M to RCA-M adapter cables