Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
RCF VMAX V35 Passive Speakers
Call for Price
The V 35 is a full range, extremely versatile controlled dispersion two-way loudspeaker system. This offers substantial power and efficiency for a variety of professional applications that include portable systems, primary sound reinforcement, plus permanent installations and supplementary fill for larger systems. The high-frequency section is a constant directivity CMD horn designed mathematically for Coverage Matching Design in relation to the woofer system, loaded on a neodymium compression driver with a 3.0” titanium diaphragm assembly for smooth, controlled dispersion. The low-frequency transducer is a high power 15” woofer with a 4.0 ” voice coil.
- High power, two-way bass reflex full range system
- 15″ high power, 4″ voice coil hypervented woofers
- 1 x 3″ high power titanium neo compression driver
- 132 dB max SPL
- 900 Watt AES
- Very high output, response down to 40 Hz
- Birch plywood cabinet
- Weather resistant, textured, polyurea finish
- Epoxy powder coated front grille