Sennheiser EW-D ME3 Headworn Wireless Microphone
High-headroom Digital Wireless Made Easy
Sennheiser Evolution Wireless Digital audio systems come trusted, tested, and recommended by pro audio experts — not only for their quiet operation, but also for their ease of use. These digital wireless audio systems sidestep the noise and interference common to traditional analog wireless setups, pushing the limits of dynamic range to an impressive 134dB. UHF transmission dramatically increases range and reliability across all Evolution Wireless Digital devices. Not only that, but 2,240 selectable frequencies on the 56MHz bandwidth make these systems highly scalable, allowing for up to 90 channels of audio per wireless network. Now your whole band can perform wirelessly on the same network without having to worry about stepping on one another’s RF real estate. Plus, the Evolution Wireless Digital series’ automated setup creates reliable connections without complicated menu diving; for advanced users, more granular configuration and setup options are available via the free Sennheiser Smart Assist mobile app for Android and iOS.
The Sennheiser EW-D ME3 is a complete wireless headmic solution for sport and yoga instructors, live singers and dancers, eSports players, and more. It’s perfect for the high-intensity presenter/performer who need the flexibility to free up their hands. The system includes everything that’s needed for a single user: a cardioid-pattern headset microphone, a body pack transmitter, a receiver, a rack kit, and accessories.
EW-D EM receiver and rack kit
Sennheiser wireless receivers are longstanding favorites of audio professionals. As with past systems, the Evolution Wireless Digital receiver is deceptively simple to set up yet it packs plenty of control under the hood. Sync and Auto Scan options make it straightforward to connect and manage devices. Meanwhile, the crisp LED display shows signal strength and battery life of your connected device at a glance. And if you need more control, advanced features are just a few button presses away. Got a mobile device? Connect to the Evolution Digital Wireless receiver via Bluetooth using the free Sennheiser Smart Assist app for Android and iOS, and you’ve got a wealth of configuration and monitoring tools right at your fingertips. The EW-D receiver also includes a rack kit for seamless integration into your stage and studio pro audio setups.
EW-D SK body pack transmitter
The Sennheiser SK wireless body pack transmitter gives you full freedom of motion onstage, in the round, and on the platform. Connect the included headset mic, and you’re locked and loaded for rock-solid wireless performance. The compact SK body pack clips discretely onto a belt or slips into a back pocket. A pair of AA batteries nets you up to eight hours of wireless operation. Want to go green and save some green in the process? Connect the optional Sennheiser BA-70 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (not included) and get up to 12 hours or performance on a single charge.
ME3 cardioid headset mic
As part of your Evolution Wireless Digital microphone system, the Sennheiser ME3 headset mic supplies high-quality, close-proximity capture of vocals and speech in loud-stage and high-intensity situations. It features a high-comfort adjustable headband that sticks with you through vigorous activities, such as dance, yoga, and aerobics. The capsule’s speech-tailored pickup and high SPL handling equip the ME3 for any stage or presentational environment, and its cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent ambient-noise and feedback rejection from dance studios to arenas. The ME3’s screw-on connector fits securely into the SK body pack, so you’re free to move and emote without fear of losing your connection to the crowd.
Sennheiser Evolution Wireless Digital EW-D ME3 Headset Microphone System Features:
- Complete wireless headmic system, with cardioid headset mic, body pack transmitter, receiver, rack kit, and accessories
- Sennheiser Smart Assist mobile app (iOS/Android) provides configuration and monitoring tools
- Sidesteps the noise and interference common to traditional analog wireless systems
- Massive 134dB dynamic range pushes the range of wireless audio
- UHF transmission increases range and reliability across devices
- Highly scalable — up to 90 channels available on the 56MHz bandwidth
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:520-576MHz
- System: Operating Range:328 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Electret Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:150dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:Locking 1/8″
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-18kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:5.2 ft.
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:134dB
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA / Sennheiser Rechargeable battery pack (not included)
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours (AA), 12 hours (sennheiser pack)
- Transmitter: Connector:Locking 1/8″
- Transmitter: Dimensions:2.4″ x 3.1″ x 0.78″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.26 lbs. (without batteries)
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Type:Table Top, Rackmount (kit included)
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:OLED
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Dimensions:8.3″ x 1.7″ x 7.4″
- Receiver: Weight:2.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:508711