Sennheiser ME 2-II Lavalier Microphone for Sennheiser Wireless
A Discreet Lav Mic with Excellent Speech Intelligibility
The Sennheiser ME 2-II is an omnidirectional lav mic that works in tandem with a bodypack transmitter. This great-sounding mic delivers a sharp, clean sound with high speech intelligibility. And it’s the epitome of discreet — clip it on and it’s virtually invisible. If you’re giving a presentation or inviting in presenters, the ME 2-II is an excellent lavalier microphone. The ME 2-II is compatible with the evolution wireless series, AVX, SpeechLine Digital Wireless, and XS Wireless.
Sennheiser — exceptional sound quality and reliability
The Sennheiser name is synonymous with wired and wireless microphones, complete wireless systems, and studio-grade headphones. For example, guitarists worldwide know that the e609 and e906 dynamic microphones sound outstanding with pretty much any guitar amplifier, and their ruggedness makes them perfect for live use. The MD 421 dynamic mic is known by studio engineers to be a flexible solution for vocals, drums, amps and bass cabinets, with high SPL handling and excellent transient response. Onstage, artists know that when they’re handed an e865, e935, e945 or other Sennheiser vocal microphone, they can expect studio-quality reproduction and excellent resistance to feedback. And in the world of wireless microphone systems, Sennheiser’s evolution wireless systems give you the ability to set up many simultaneous wireless channels without interference.
Sennheiser ME 2-II Features:
- Omnidirectional electret condenser lavalier microphone
- Produces a sharp, clean sound with high speech intelligibility
- Easy to attach to clothing
- Discrete design is virtually invisible
- Compatible with the evolution wireless series, AVX, SpeechLine Digital Wireless, and XS Wireless
- Microphone Type:Permanent Polarized Condenser
- Compatibility:Sennheiser Wireless Systems
- Connector:Sennheiser 1/8″
- Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response:50Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL:130dB
- Self Noise:36dB
- Cable Length:5.2 ft.
- Manufacturer Part Number:508935