Shure 565SD Vocal Microphone
Shure’s Classic Unisphere Vocal Mic
Shure’s classic Unisphere vocal microphone is back, and better than ever. In the late 1960s, Shure’s Unidyne III technology evolved into the SM58 we know and love; a mic that became a cornerstone of all genres of music. But before the SM58, there was the 565. Immortalized onstage at the ’69 Woodstock festival, the 565 was a fixture on stages and in studios around the world.
Today’s 565SD features a highly effective wind/pop filter with a durable, wire-mesh grille, dual-impedance operation, and a uniform cardioid polar pattern that make it a versatile dynamic mic for the capture of vocals and many types of instruments, as well as public address applications. Its lockable on/off switch further increases its impressive utility. Stock your mic locker with a piece of music history: the Shure 565SD!
Shure 565SD Dynamic Vocal Mic Features:
- Ideal for the capture of vocals and many types of instruments
- A popular choice for use on lecterns in public address systems
- Highly effective wind/pop filter with durable wire-mesh grille
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern for effective feedback resistance
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock option
- Frequency response: 50Hz–15kHz
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- Output Impedance:150 ohms (250 ohms actual) for low impedance, optional high impedance setting
- Sensitivity:Low -58dB (1.3mV), High -35dB (17.6mV)
- Weight:0.565 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:565SD-LC