- Shure WL93 allows for hands-free vocal performance
- QLX-D wireless systems deliver easy-to-use, worry-free performance
Shure WL93 allows for hands-free vocal performanceThe Shure WL93 is a lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for use with a bodypack wireless transmitter. Omnidirectional and subminiature, the WL93 is designed for general speech applications where discreet microphone placement is desirable.
QLX-D wireless systems deliver easy-to-use, worry-free performanceUtilizing transparent 24-bit digital audio, AES-256 encryption, and networked control options, Shure QLX-D wireless systems provide you with defined, streamlined performance. Transmitters are available in a variety of form factors including handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on. You can also combine the various form factors for an incredibly versatile combo wireless setup. Various power options are available, including the Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Shure QLXD14/93 Lavalier Wireless Microphone System Features:
- Lavalier microphone allows for hands-free vocal performance
- Over 120dB of dynamic range provide ample headroom
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- One-touch sync function for easy setup
- LCDs provide easy-to-navigate menus and controls
- Selectable display mode shows group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Audio and RF LED meters let you monitor levels and signal strength
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Mac, PC, and iOS-compatible for remote operation
- Rugged construction provides durability
The Shure QLXD14/93 lavalier wireless microphone system provides you with trouble-free wireless performance!