Shure QLXD24/B58 Hand Wireless Microphone
Keep Outside Sounds at Bay with This Wireless Handheld System!
The Shure QLXD24/B58 handheld wireless microphone system is an excellent solution for wireless vocals in midsized presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship, thanks to its streamlined operation. Featuring pristine 24-bit digital audio and remarkably efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD24/B58 will give you clear, uninterrupted, worry-free performance. Incredibly easy to set up, the QLXD24/B58 wireless system’s receiver finds open frequencies and deploys them to its transmitter with the push of a button. Featuring an interchangeable Beta58A supercardioid microphone capsule, the Shure QLXD24/B58 handheld wireless microphone system will set you free!
Shure QLXD24/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System at a Glance:
- Interchangeable microphone capsules offer awesome flexibility
- QLX-D wireless systems deliver defined, streamlined performance
Interchangeable microphone capsules offer awesome flexibility
The Shure QLXD2 offers the choice of interchangeable Shure SM86, Beta58A, Beta87A, and SM58 capsules, which provides you with amazing flexibility. The SM86’s condenser design brings studio-quality to quiet, nuanced performances. The Beta58A capsule’s supercardioid design excels at keeping outside sounds at bay in a noisy environment. The Beta87A combines condenser and supercardioid designs for studio-quality sound with maximum isolation. And the SM58 – well, it’s the most popular vocal microphone on the face of the planet!
QLX-D wireless systems deliver defined, streamlined performance
Utilizing transparent 24-bit digital audio, AES-256 encryption, and networked control options, Shure QLX-D wireless systems provide you with defined, streamlined performance. Transmitters are available in a variety of form factors including handheld, bodypack, headworn, lavalier, and instrument clip-on. You can also combine the various form factors for an incredibly versatile combo wireless setup. Various power options are available, including the Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Sporting 64MHz of tuning bandwidth, Shure QLX-D systems are solid, easy-to-use wireless solutions.
Shure QLXD24/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features:
- Interchangeable microphone capsule offers amazing flexibility
- Over 120dB of dynamic range provide ample headroom
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- One-touch sync function for easy setup
- LCDs provide easy-to-navigate menus and controls
- Selectable display mode shows group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Audio and RF LED meters let you monitor levels and signal strength
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Mac, PC, and iOS-compatible for remote operation
- Rugged construction provides durability
The Shure QLXD24/B58 handheld wireless system provides you with trouble-free wireless performance!
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:60 or more
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:534-598 MHz
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-16kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:9 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:10.1″ x 2″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.76 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes (single/dual hardware included)
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Data I/O:1 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Power Source:12V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.63″ x 7.75″ x 5.94″
- Receiver: Weight:1.71 lbs.