Shure SLXD14/153T Wireless Headworn Microphone
Experience Reliable Wireless Performance
The Shure SLXD14/153T is a complete wireless lavalier microphone system. It includes the SLXD4 Wireless Receiver, MX153 Omnidirectional Condenser Earset, and a SLXD1 Wireless Transmitter. It’s especially useful for lecturers, presenters, and applications where using a traditional lavalier microphone is impractical.Shure’s cutting edge digital wireless technology delivers 24-bit audio resolution with an almost imperceptible 3.2ms of latency. Add in the working range of 100 meters (328 feet), and you’ve got a recipe for serious wireless potential. If you’re ready to take the plunge and give your system a much-needed upgrade, you can’t go wrong with a Shure SLX-D wireless setup.
The sound you know without the dropouts
Shure’s been at the forefront of the wireless movement for more than three decades. Over the years, Shure’s learned a thing or two about providing reliable signal and is pleased to report that SLX-D experiences fewer dropouts than ever before. Here, we chalk the impressive performance up to the sheer transmission strength and the natural resistance to RF interference. One thing’s for sure; you can trust SLX-D to deliver a clear and rock-solid signal night after night.
Get heard loud and clear
One of the chief advantages of using the SLX-D series is the immense dynamic range. Since Shure SLX-D systems transmit digitally, you can use its entire dynamic range without worrying about the effects of companding and compression. And thanks to its 120dB dynamic range, your system will be able to handle whisper-quiet performers and rock bands alike. No matter what performers are onstage, SLX-D makes sure that they’re heard loud and clear.
Ready to go the distance
Shure’s SLX-D systems are versatile and expandable to fit the needs of any venue. Single-channel and dual-channel receivers and vocal, guitar, headset, and lavalier options let you choose the setup that’s right for you. Once you get everything you need, getting set up is a breeze. One-touch synchronization and IR scan make pairing a transmitter and receiver a walk in the park. With a pair of AA batteries, Shure’s SLX-D transmitters provide up to eight hours of non-stop operation that’s perfectly suited for conferences, extended performances, and Sunday mornings.
Shure SLXD14/153T Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Features:
- Complete digital wireless system for speaking applications
- SLXD4 wireless receiver pairs easily with any transmitter
- MX153 earset is great for applications where traditional lavalier microphones are impractical
- Wireless bodypack transmitter for live performances
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio provides high-quality signal resolution
- Digital predictive switching diversity keeps your signal strong
- Low-profile design is comfortable to wear for extended periods
- Scan and IR sync provide easy pairing to a transmitter
- Tour tough construction stands up to punishment
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- System: Simultaneous Channels:32
- System: Analog/Digital:Digital
- System: Frequency Range:470-514MHz
- System: Operating Range:328 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Color:Tan
- Microphone: Type:Electret Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Omnidirectional
- Microphone: Max SPL:107dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:TA4F
- Microphone: Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:4 ft.
- Microphone: Self Noise:34dB
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:120dB (A weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA or SB903 Rechargeable Battery
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:TA4M
- Transmitter: Dimensions:3.8″ x 2.6″ x 1″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.19 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:34dB
- Receiver: Type:Table Top, Rackmount (if kit included)
- Receiver: Rackmountable:Yes
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Data I/O:1 x Ethernet
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.6″ x 7.7″ x 5.9″
- Receiver: Weight:1.8 lbs.