Shure SRH840A Closed-Back Professional Monitoring Headphone
Professional-grade Studio Sessions with Shure!
The SRH840A Professional Monitoring Headphones from Shure are guaranteed to turbocharge your studio sessions. Studio pros are huge fans of that famous Shure sound design, boasting premium drivers that make a world of difference in terms of playback quality. What you’ll notice is richer bass, more midrange clarity, and a soaring treble presence like no other for the price! On top of their superior sound quality, these headphones look incredible thanks to an updated, more sleek design with gold accenting. The headband provides premium padding for a noticeably more comfortable user experience, making those long mixing sessions much more bearable. Their closed-back design drastically reduced background noise, keeping your monitoring experience more focused on the music at hand, and less on surrounding distractions. When you need to take them on the go, the SRH840A headphones collapse easily, allowing for maximum portability and space-efficient storage whenever you travel. The included 1/8-inch cable also comes with a gold-plated 1/4-inch adapter, so you’ll be able to plug into interfaces and other sound modules with ease.
Shure SRH840A Closed-back Monitoring Headphones Features:
- Ideal professional-grade studio monitoring headphones
- Premium Shure drivers improve bass richness, midrange clarity, and treble presence
- Updated and sleek aesthetic with gold accenting
- Headband features premium padding for more comfort during extended usage
- Closed-back design is great for reducing distractions in the studio
- Collapsibility allows for quick and easy storage when travelling
- Included is an 1/8-inch cable with 1/4-inch gold-plated adapter
- Fit Style:Circumaural (Around the Ear)
- Driver Size:40mm
- Frequency Response:5Hz-25kHz
- Impedance:40 ohms
- Cable Type:Straight
- Cable Length:9.8 ft.
- Plug Size:1/8″ plug, 1/4″ adapter
- Detachable Cable:Yes
- Weight:0.60 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:SRH840A