Yamaha AG01 Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Call for Price
Full Streaming Suite — All from Your Mic
With their AG series 3- and 6-channel mixers and USB interfaces, Yamaha has carved their own impressive niche in the realm of livestreaming. Now, they’ve unleashed the AG01 USB condenser microphone, a full suite of streaming options drawing directly from the capabilities of the AG series — all placed in one convenient spot. If you’re looking for a streamlined setup, then you only need to connect your headphones and a computer or an iOS/Android device, and you’re all set to stream. Of course, a host of onboard options grant you full control over your stream, including built-in DSP effects, a loopback function, a mixer, and additional input options. Additionally, you can pair your output with supplementary audio, all at stunning 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
Loopback functionality for all-in-one streaming
Here, we understand that you are the most important part of your stream. Yamaha’s AG01 condenser microphone is the ideal all-in-one streaming solution that saves you the stress of a complicated setup, thanks to its built-in loopback function. This allows you to incorporate external audio sources — via USB or one of the 1/8-inch, 4-pole mini jacks — alongside whatever is being picked up by your microphone, all into one stream. Loopback can be easily toggled and adjusted directly from the microphone, whether it’s music from your laptop/PC, mobile device, or even another mic.
Onboard DSP lets your voice be heard, your way
Streaming has become a ubiquitous activity, and it’s more important than ever to strive for pro-level audio. The AG01 offers zero-latency DSP effects, including onboard compression, EQ, reverb, mute, and mic gain functionality. Because the AG01 is class compliant for iOS use, you can take even greater control of your audio arrangement. This is due to the AG DSP Controller app, which features “1 touch” and “expert” modes — both provide varying degrees of fine-tuning capabilities for all the onboard DSP effects. Furthermore, these can be applied to any supplementary audio, thanks to the AG01’s flexible input connectivity, sending out your stream at high-resolution, industry-standard 24-bit/192kHz quality.
Yamaha AG01 Livestreaming USB Condenser Mic Features:
- Self-contained design lets you stream with a full suite of options right out of the box, with nothing more than a set of headphones and an Internet-connected computer or mobile device
- Condenser microphone ensures high-resolution audio at 24-bit/192kHz
- Built-in mixer keeps control close by and easily accessible
- USB connectivity means simple, immediate streaming with any laptop, PC, or iOS/Android device
- Zero-latency DSP effects provide quick, flexible control of compression, EQ, reverb, mute, and mic gain
- iOS class compliance grants even greater fine-tuning of DSP effects, thanks to the AG DSP Controller app
- Loopback functionality allows for full control and incorporation of supplementary audio, alongside microphone input
- Varied inputs include 1/8-inch, 4-pole mini jacks and USB, permitting additional audio from a computer, mobile device, or even another microphone
- Microphone Type:Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:30Hz-20kHz
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Max SPL:110dB SPL
- Sensitivity:-34dB ±3dB
- Features:Mute Button, Loopback Function
- Connector:2 x USB-C (host, 5V power), 1 x 1/8″ TRRS (in/out), 1 x 1/8″ (aux), 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)
- Software:AG Controller, Cubase AI, WaveLab Cast, Cubasis LE, Rec’n’Share
- Power Source:USB bus powered / 5V USB power adapter (sold separately)
- Dimensions:11.1″ x 4.6″
- Weight:2.6 lbs.
- Included Accessories:USB Cable
- Manufacturer Part Number:AG01 B