Yamaha CHR10 Passive Speaker
High-impact Sound in a Compact Passive Speaker
Audio engineers, rental houses, and system installers in search of a professional-grade passive loudspeaker for installations and utility work will be impressed with the black Yamaha CHR10, a compact, passive two-way loudspeaker well suited for fixed installations in clubs, bars, and event halls, or in mobile applications for touring bands or DJ setups.
The speaker utilizes a 10″ woofer and 1.4″ compression driver, which combine to offer a frequency range of 55 Hz to 20 kHz at 122 dB SPL. A pair of CHR10 provide plenty of volume to cover an audience of 250 patrons. The compression driver is mounted into a 90 x 60° horn that rotates 90°, allowing the speaker to be used horizontally or vertically.
The plywood enclosure is finished with a durable Polyurea coating. There are three M10 fly points; two on the top and a single pullback. A standard 1.4″ pole socket on the bottom allows the speaker to be mounted to a speaker pole. The adjustable UB-DXRDHR10 U-bracket (sold separately) allows you to easily mount the speaker horizontally or vertically to a ceiling or wall. Utilize processor tuning settings for a Yamaha DSP equipped amplifier or other compatible signal processors to maximize system performance.
- Plywood enclosure with a polyurea coating for a robust, scratch resistant surface and delivers a clear sound with minimal vibration
- Compact appearance thanks to the 10″ LF driver that provides excellent low-frequency response
- Can be installed in a horizontal or vertical configuration with a rotatable HF horn offering the flexibility needed for installation in a wide range of environments
- A pole socket for use on a stand
- Rigging points for use with eye bolts
- Yamaha DSP equipped amplifiers or other compatible signal processors have dedicated speaker processor tuning settings to maximize system performance
- Optional UB-DXRDHR10 U-bracket (sold separately) allows both for vertical or horizontal use