Yamaha CHR12M Passive Speaker
High-impact Sound in a Compact Passive Speaker
Live sound engineers in search of a professional-grade, passive floor monitor will be impressed with the black Yamaha CHR12M, a compact, passive, two-way coaxial floor monitor / loudspeaker that’s well suited for clubs, bars, and other live sound applications.
The speaker utilizes a 12″ woofer and 1.75″ compression driver, which are arranged in a coaxial design to deliver precise, smooth phase and frequency response characteristics ideal for use in monitoring application. The monitor offers a frequency range of 61 Hz to 20 kHz at 123 dB SPL. There are NL4 connectors on each side, making it easy to chain monitors, thereby preventing messy cabling.
The plywood enclosure is finished with a durable Polyurea coating. A standard 1.4″ pole socket is available on one side of the speaker, allowing it to be mounted on a speaker pole for side-fill monitoring or main FOH applications. Utilize processor tuning settings for a Yamaha DSP equipped amplifier or other compatible signal processors to maximize system performance.
- The coaxial driver delivers precise, smooth phase and frequency response characteristics ideal for use in monitoring applications
- Featuring a plywood cabinet that delivers a clear sound with minimal vibration
- Compact, low profile, plywood enclosure with a polyurea coating for a robust, scratch-resistant surface
- A pole socket for use on a stand
- Yamaha DSP equipped amplifiers or other compatible signal processors have dedicated speaker processor tuning settings to maximize system performance