Yamaha CHR15 Passive Speaker
High-impact Sound in a Compact Passive Speaker
Audio engineers, touring bands, and mobile DJs in search of a professional-grade passive loudspeaker will be impressed with the black Yamaha CHR15, a compact, passive two-way loudspeaker well suited for clubs, bars, and live music venues.
The speaker utilizes a 15″ woofer and 1.4″ compression driver, which combine to offer a frequency range of 49 Hz to 20 kHz at 125 dB SPL. A pair of CHR15 provides plenty of volume to cover an audience of 300 patrons. The compression driver is mounted into a 90 x 60° horn and provides crystal clear highs in a broad coverage angle.
The plywood enclosure is finished with a durable Polyurea coating. There are three M10 fly points; two on the top and a single pullback. A dual 1.4″ pole socket on the bottom allows the speaker to be mounted to a speaker pole at 0 or -7°, which provides a lot of flexibility in placement and can prevent the sound from bouncing off low ceilings. Utilize processor tuning settings for a Yamaha DSP equipped amplifier or other compatible signal processors to maximize system performance.
- Plywood enclosure with a polyurea coating for a robust, scratch resistant surface that delivers a clear sound with minimal vibration
- Compact size despite the 15″ LF driver that provides excellent low-frequency response
- Dual-angle pole sockets offer both 0 or a -7° down tilt
- Rigging points for use with eye bolts
- Yamaha DSP equipped amplifiers or other compatible signal processors have dedicated speaker processor tuning settings to maximize system performance
Out of stock