Yamaha DHR10 Powered Speaker
High-impact Sound in a Compact Powered Speaker
Fueled by 700 watts of Class D power, the Yamaha DHR10 packs a high-impact sound that belies its compact size. This outstanding powered PA speaker features a high-compliance, low-frequency 10-inch driver and a 1.4-inch high-frequency compression driver, which exhibit a full-range 52Hz–20kHz frequency response and an impressive 128dB maximum SPL. Your entire audience will experience consistent sound, thanks to the DHR10’s 90-degree by 60-degree coverage angle, while 48-bit DSP and Yamaha’s acclaimed D-Contour intelligent multiband compressor assure minimal crossover distortion and predictable sonic performance at any volume. This active loudspeaker also includes flexible FOH/Main and Monitor operational modes. The DHR10 boasts a rugged polyurea-coated compact plywood enclosure and a 35mm socket for effortless placement on a stand or pole.
Clear voice reproduction and extreme musicality
Despite its compact, portable form factor, the DHR10 packs quite a wallop. This active loudspeaker pumps 700 watts of Class D power through a high-compliance 10-inch low-frequency driver and a 1.4-inch high-frequency compression driver. No matter your application, the DHR10 will exceed all expectations with a full-range 52Hz–20kHz frequency response and a rafter-shaking 128dB of maximum SPL. What’s more, its 90-degree by 60-degree coverage angle ensures that every seat experiences consistent — and amazing — sound.
Full and detailed imaging from advanced FIR-X tuning
Many loudspeakers exhibit a loss of clarity and/or volume in frequencies near their crossover points, but the Yamaha DHR10 maintains clear sound thanks to advanced FIR-X crossover tuning. Utilizing ultra-precise 48-bit DSP, FIR-X optimizes frequencies and phase relationships to practically eliminate crossover distortion. The result is a smooth, balanced response around the crossover frequencies and a better-sounding performance overall.
Consistent clarity and balance at any volume
While any loudspeaker’s tonal balance can vary depending on its output level, the DHR10 features Yamaha’s D-Contour intelligent multiband compressor to maintain its sonic integrity at any volume. D-Contour constantly monitors multiple frequency bands and makes real-time adjustments to keep the balance consistent — it won’t mess with your mix; it just ensures your mix stays the same at any volume level. And live sound engineers appreciate the flexibility to choose from two operational modes (FOH/Main or Monitor) to optimize the frequency balance depending on your application.
Yamaha DHR10 Powered Speaker Features:
- Compact loudspeaker fueled by 700W of Class D power
- High-compliance 10-inch low-frequency driver; 1.4-inch high-frequency compression driver
- Full-range 52Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Rafter-shaking 128dB maximum SPL
- 90° x 60° coverage angle ensures consistent, amazing sound throughout the room
- 48-bit DSP optimizes frequencies and phase relationships to mitigate crossover distortion
- D-Contour intelligent multiband compressor maintains sonic integrity at any volume
- Flexible FOH/Main and Monitor operational modes
- Rugged polyurea-coated compact plywood enclosure
- 35mm socket for effortless placement on a stand or pole
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:10″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1″ Compression Driver
- Total Power:700W Class D
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Frequency Response:52Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:128 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60°
- Signal Processing:48-bit DSP
- Enclosure Material:Plywood with Black Polyurea coating
- Mounting Options:Pole
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:33 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DHR10