Whatever your style or setup, the DTX-MULTI 12 is ready to deliver. Use it alongside your acoustic kit to give your onstage sound new flavor. You’ll find awesome folk and acoustic drum instrument sounds, chromatic percussion, DJ voices, and more. The DTX-MULTI 12 can even play back imported WAV and AIFF files! When it’s time to record, this percussion pad is also a star. Thanks to the USB port on the back of it, you can record your percussion ideas straight to your DAW. In fact, Yamaha included Cubase AI 5 recording software, so you’re already prepared for PC recording.
Don’t forget that practice makes perfect — and that’s one more reason you need the DTX-MULTI 12. You can plug in optional KP65 (kick) and HH65 (hi-hat) pedals. When you put on a set of headphones, pick up your sticks, and start playing, it’s going to feel like you’re jamming on a regular kit! What a great way to work on your chops without disturbing your family or your neighbors. Want to feed your need for even more drum pads? It’s no problem. Connect up to five external trigger pads to your DTX-MULTI 12 and jam away.
Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12 Percussion Pad Controller Features
- Electronic percussion pad controller with 12 pads
- Features 1,277 voices
- 5 trigger inputs
- Kick and hi-hat pedal inputs
- USB connection for MIDI recording
- Can play back imported WAV and AIFF files
- Features 42 built-in effects, including chorus and reverb
- Maximum of 64-note polyphony
- Built-in sequencer supports 152,000 notes
- Click track with tap tempo for effective practice
- Includes a power adapter
- Includes Cubase AI5 recording software
Packed with sounds and totally expandable — the Yamaha DTX-MULTI 12 is the gigging/recording drummer’s workhorse!