Six Custom-crafted Amp Models
Ear-tingling sonic textures right under your feet
The G11 boasts six custom-crafted amp models, putting exciting, ear-tingling sonic textures right under your feet. These models evoke the best tonal qualities of the greatest guitar amplifiers in history then combined them to give you a whole bevy of tonal palettes to experiment with.
- Krampus combines the brightness of an ‘80s British amp with the extended lows of a modern high-gain amplifier.
- Redloom merges the tone of an early guitar amp with the rich overtones of a ‘60s tube amp — ideal for sweet-sounding rhythms.
- Velvet is aptly named — its smooth character balances the dynamic response between your wound and plain strings. If you play Hendrixian lead/rhythm phrases, this is the model to use.
- Muddy (as in Waters) is a vintage amp sound that’s perfect for gritty blues leads.
- 7 Heaven was tailor-made for 7- and 8-string guitars, combining tight lows with an expanded dynamic response.
- Pollex was built for extreme drop tuning. If you slap or djent, use this one.
Electrifying Distortion and Modulation Effects
Unlocks endless worlds of tonal possibilities
The G11 is jam-packed with classic Zoom effects — dynamics, modulation, delays, reverbs, and more — the same killer sounds we’ve enjoyed for decades. In addition to that, this multi-effects pedal includes electrifying distortion and modulation effects that unlock endless worlds of tonal possibilities.
- Razor Drive delivers novel distortion textures, employing comb filtering to control saturation by boosting the filter, and consequently distortion, at each frequency point of resonance.
- Wave Shaper yields a harmonic-laden sound by applying a cutting-edge algorithm to shape your waveform.
- PolyShift is a modern pitch-shifting effect that adds subtle sound variances over a 2-octave range.
- Geminos is a real-time doubling effect that adds thickness and width by triple-overdubbing your dry signal. This produces huge-sounding chords and sustaining solos.
- SwellVibe isn’t your run-of-the-mill vibrato. Instead of modulating your signal from the start, this inimitable effect applies pitch modulation with a time lag affecting only the sustain of your sound. It will completely transform your ambient pads
High-resolution Cabinet Emulations
70 preloaded IRs plus 130 user IR slots
The G11 is jam-packed with 22 cabinet emulations to complement its amp models, along with 70 preloaded impulse responses that were captured by placing the microphone in three different positions. Each cabinet includes an impulse where the mic was placed 1 inch away, one where the mic was placed 12 inches away, and one where the mic was placed in the room. This ensures that you have a wide arsenal of cabinets to choose from. A lot of the guitarists here have our own third-party IRs. After all, we’re tone fiends! But that’s not a problem for the G11. Thanks to its 130 user IR slots, you’re covered.
Touchscreen and Stompbox Controls
Customizable, easy-to-navigate workflow
No matter how complex your effects chains are, the Zoom G11’s easy-to-use, application-driven technology makes navigating them a breeze. A 5-inch color touchscreen enables you to drag, drop, and swipe your way to new sounds. If you can use a smartphone, you can use the G11. An amp modeling panel allows you to tweak amp settings with LED-backlit knobs that mimic the controls on a real-world amplifier. And stompbox footswitches supply you with familiar pedal-style effects switching. Best of all, the G11 offers three customizable workflows. Play by Patch lets you scroll through your patches. Play by Effect — which is great for studio work — supplies you with a visual representation of your custom effects chain. And Play by Bank — ideal for live work — organizes your patches in song lists for quick access to every sound for every song.
Jam-packed with Player-essential Features
Looper, two effects loops, MIDI I/O, and built-in audio interface
The G11 boasts a myriad of player-essential features. Add layers to your solo performances with a 5-minute looper. Choose your groove from 68 built-in rhythm patterns that run the full gamut of genres and time signatures. Integrate your stompboxes and external effects with two stereo effects loops. Synchronize with and trigger other devices via MIDI. You can also use the G11 as a full-blown 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface, empowering you to record directly to your Mac or PC. Zoom even included a copy of Steinberg’s Cubase LE DAW to get you started.
Zoom G11 Multi-effects Processor Features:
- 6 custom-crafted amp models put exciting, ear-tingling sonic textures right under your feet
- Jam-packed with 30 years of classic Zoom effects: dynamics, modulation, delays, reverbs, and more
- 5 additional effects: 2 electrifying distortions and 3 otherworldly modulations
- Chain up to 9 effects, along with an amplifier emulation
- 70 preloaded cabinet impulse responses with various microphones and mic positions
- 130 user IR slots accommodate your third-party impulse responses
- 5-inch color touchscreen enables you to drag, drop, and swipe your way to new sounds
- Amp modeling panel mimics the controls on a real-world amplifier
- 5 stompbox footswitches supply you with familiar pedal-style effects switching
- Expression/volume pedal offers real-time manipulation of effect parameters
- 3 customizable workflows for editing, studio, and stage
- 5-minute looper for adding layers to your solo performances
- 69 built-in rhythm patterns run the full gamut of genres and time signatures
- 2 stereo effects loops for integrating your stompboxes and external effects
- MIDI I/O for synchronizing with and triggering other devices
- Integrated 4-in/4-out USB 2.0 audio interface for direct-to-computer recording
- Steinberg’s Cubase LE DAW software is included
- Remote iOS connection for using Guitar Lab via Bluetooth adapter (sold separately)
- Download additional effects with Zoom Guitar Lab
- Multi-FX with USB Interface
- 240 User Patches, 100 Preset Patches
- 9 x Simultaneous FX: Razor Drive, Wave Shaper, PolyShift, Geminos, SwellVibe, Delay, Fuzz, Octave, Wah, Rotary and more
- 24 x Amp Models, 24 x Cabinet Models
- 70 x IR Emulations, 130 User Slots
- 5 minute Stereo Looping
- 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in), 2 x 1/4″ (return 1/2)
- 2 x 1/4″ (L/mono,R), 2 x 1/4″ (send 1/2)
- 1 x Type A 2.0, 1 x USB-C 2.0 (4 x 4)
- 1 x 1/4″
- 1 x Remote Jack (optional BTA-1 wireless adapter)
- Built-in Pedal, 1 x 1/4″ TRS (control in)
- 5″ Touchscreen, 68 x Rhythm Patterns
- 12V DC power supply (included)
- 6.17 lbs.