Premium components with a handy control panel
Alto spared no expense in making sure the TS312S will rock venues with room-shaking bass. By using the Finite Element Analysis design technique, Alto optimizes the subwoofer’s magnetic structure while keeping a tight voice coil gap. The result? A big, clean, clear sound that discerning audiophiles can’t get enough of. The TS312S also endures high-temperature conditions, with its tightly wound voice coils and high-quality construction components like braced wood for the enclosure ensuring this subwoofer holds up just as well for gig one as it does for gig 1,000. You also get clip, thermal, and transducer overload protection.
A perfect pairing for all your speakers
Regardless of how new and powerful your subwoofer is, it will never fulfill its full potential unless it’s paired with a set of frequency-matched speakers. To that end, Alto included six selectable DSP output modes that are capable of matching frequency response and crossover frequency with impressive results. Though tuned as the ideal subwoofer for use with Alto’s TS2 and TS3 full-range speakers, output options for Hi-Pass and Bypass modes guarantee the TS312S will pump out perfect low-end punch with any set of speakers.
Alto TS312S 12-inch Powered Subwoofer Features:
- 2000W 12-inch powered subwoofer ideal for use with Alto’s TS2 and TS3 series of speakers
- 2 combo XLR/TRS inputs handle a wide variety of audio sources
- Handy panel controls for volume, polarity reverse, and extended low frequency
- 6 selectable DSP output modes pair perfectly with any set of full-range speakers
- Clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged braced cabinet with splatter-spray finish endures the inevitable bumps and bruises of constant use
- LF Driver Size:12″ subwoofer
- Total Power:1000W Continuous, 2000W Peak Class D
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:2 x XLR
- Frequency Range:38Hz-110hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response:45Hz-95Hz (-3 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:129 dB SPL @ 1m
- Mounting Options:Pole
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material:MDF with Splatter-spray finish
- Weight:55.12 lbs.