Professional Sound at an Economical Price
Any serious musician who takes their sound on the road needs a solid set of powered speakers to keep the party going well into the wee hours. Alto’s TX312 700W 12-inch Powered Speaker is more than up to the task, pumping out 700 watts of crystal-clear audio via a lightweight, durable package. Its trapezoid shape and mounting capabilities provide you with plenty of options for positioning, easily integrating the TX312 into setups and stages of all kinds. Under the hood, this impressive powered speaker sports a bi-amplified design with an active crossover and EQ, made even better with a built-in analog limiter and circuitry to prevent unwanted overloading. Sound experts always appreciate the addition of Contour and Ground switches on Alto’s speakers, boosting low and high frequencies and eliminating hum noise without the need for additional hardware. For portability that packs a punch at a price that won’t break the bank, consider the Alto TX312 700W 12-inch Powered Speaker for your next event!
Reliable performance, night after night
Though they are highly affordable, Alto made sure not to compromise on any facet of the TX312’s construction. The cabinet itself withstands the bumps, dings, and drops that inevitably occur from time to time, shaped to a trapezoid for your choice of either main or wedge operation. Best of all, the TX312 is surprisingly lightweight given its incredible power, perfect for traveling DJs and artists who require convenient portability with solid performance. And with its combination XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output, and Contour and Ground switches, this powered speaker is tailor-made for reliable, professional sound wherever you go.
Alto TX312 700W 12-inch Powered Speaker Features:
- Lightweight, portable active PA speaker with 12-inch LF driver and 1-inch HF driver
- 700W of power delivered through a Class D amplifier
- Bi-amplified design and active crossover EQ combine for incredible professional-quality sound
- Built-in analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Contour switch boosts low and high frequencies by +3dB
- Ground switch eliminates unwanted noise with impressive results
- Trapezoid shape allows for main and wedge operation
- Combo XLR Mic/Line input and Link Output