The Samson DK707 7-piece drum mic kit is a complete drum recording package that doesn’t cost a mint. A Q71 kick mic, four Q72 dynamic microphones, and two C02 pencil condensers reproduce the natural tone and impact of your drum set. Here, we’ve found that the dynamic microphones excel on snares and toms, and the condensers craft an accurate 3D image of your drum kit when they’re used as overheads. These mics offer superb off-axis noise rejection and effectively capture loud sources. Swivel-style mic adapters and tension-mounted rim clips make microphone placement child’s play. The Samson DK707 7-piece drum mic kit includes a durable hardshell carry case for easy portability and storage.
Samson DK707 7-piece Drum Mic Kit Features at a Glance:
- Drum mic kit with Q71 kick mic, 4 Q72 dynamic microphones, and 2 C02 pencil condensers
- Q71 kick mic reproduces the full essence of your bass drum
- Q72 dynamic microphones are tailored to snares and toms
- C02 pencil condensers craft an accurate 3D image of your drum kit
- Supercardioid/cardioid designs for superb off-axis noise rejection
- Ample SPL handling for capturing loud sources
- Includes mic adapters and rim clips for easy mic placement
- Durable hardshell carry case for easy portability and storage
The Samson DK707 7-piece drum mic kit captures drums without breaking the bank.