Showing all 3 results
TC Helicon Go Vocal Microphone Preamp for Mobile Devices₹4,850.00
Fun and Easy Portable Recording
Want to record your voice when you’re on the go? All you need is a microphone and the TC-Helicon Go Vocal. This portable microphone preamp plugs into your smart device or laptop and integrates seamlessly with TC-Helicon mobile apps, as well as a whole slew of iOS apps and software. Benefit from a convenient headphone output, along with +48-volt phantom power for your condenser microphones. We appreciate the Go Vocal’s phantom power and gain indicator LEDs — they make an easy visual reference. If you want to record quality audio into your mobile device, the Go Vocal is a fun and easy way to do it.
TC-Helicon Go Vocal Microphone Preamp Features:
- Records your voice when you’re on the go
- XLR input accommodates both dynamic and condenser microphones
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and PC
- Integrates seamlessly with TC-Helicon and iOS mobile apps
- Convenient output for your headphones
- Compatible with Apple headphone to Lightning adapter (not included)
- +48-volt phantom power for your condenser microphones
- Phantom power and gain indicator LEDs make an easy visual reference
- Computer Connectivity:1/8″ TRRS (Lightning adapter included)
- Form Factor:Portable
- Simultaneous I/O:1 x 1
- Number of Preamps:1
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR
- Analog Outputs:1 x 1/8″ TRRS plug
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″ TRS
- OS Requirements – Mac:iOS, Mac
- OS Requirements – PC:Android, PC
- Power Supply:1 x 9V battery
- Weight:0.22 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:GOVOCAL
TC Helicon GOXLR₹64,999.00
GoXLR 4-channel USB Broadcast Mixer with Gaming Console Input
The GoXLR from TC Helicon offers intuitive features and hands-on controls, making it a winning combination for live broadcasting and game streaming.[JS1] Inputs for all your audio sources — studio mic, lav, PC, and gaming console — make the GoXLR command central over your entire streaming audio setup. Onboard the GoXLR you’ll find four long-throw motorized faders with LED indicators and customizable scribble strips for identifying and leveling sound sources at a glance. Standalone FX and sampler sections, complete with hotkeys and preset switches, equip the GoXLR for top-shelf radio fare and banter. There’s even a mute switch on the GoXLR mixer to cover for coughing fits and a censor button to keep choice words left unshared. A rear USB port connects you to the free TC GoXLR app for setup and sample importing or delivers premium 24-bit/48kHz audio directly into your DAW for streaming.
Dedicated sampler section
Want to recall a funny moment from a past episode? Punch a joke with a movie clip or fanfare? It’s fast and intuitive using with the GoXLR’s dedicated sampler section. Load clips, sound effects, or samples into 12 dedicated playback pads for instant recall whenever the moment strikes. The GoXLR app makes it easy to import samples and trim them to time.
GoXLR Mixer provides powerful broadcast FX
Save and recall six vocal presets or access effects on the fly. The GoXLR gives you a host of powerful voice utility effects, including compression, EQ, and de-esser, via the free app. And with Robot and Megaphone processors and Gender and Pitch controls at your fingertips, there’s no end to the vocal tones you can generate using the GoXLR mixer.
TC Helicon GoXLR 4-channel Broadcast Mixer Features:
- Command central over your entire streaming audio setup
- 4 great-feeling, long-throw motorized faders with customizable LCD scribble strips
- High-headroom MIDAS preamp with +48v phantom power equips your studio mics for premium sound
- Additional inputs for lavalier mic, PC line audio, and gaming console audio (via optical in)
- Onboard Megaphone, Robot, and Hardtune vocal effects
- Hands-on Reverb, Echo, Pitch, and Gender controls
- 6 dedicated FX preset buttons serve up your favorite vocal effects instantaneously
- 3-bank sample pad with four assignable access buttons stores sound bytes and movie clips
- Mic-mute and censor switches
- USB connection for app support and 24/48 audio streaming
- Includes USB cable and power supply
TC Helicon GoXLR Mini₹27,999.00
The Content Creator’s Mini Mixer
Designed for content creators and live streaming, TC-Helicon’s GoXLR Mini is the small-format mixer you need. This mini mixer makes juggling multiple sources, including a microphone, and headset, a gaming console feed, and audio from your computer a breeze. Each of the four channels has its own fader and programmable mute button. One feature content creators are glad TC-Helicon kept from the full-sized GoXLR is the GoXLR Mini’s !@#$?* expletive censorship button, which lets you keep it PG (and be generally goofy). Finish it off with a dedicated mic mute button and flexible onboard DSP that’s easy to program, and you’ll get a ton of mileage out of your GoXLR Mini.
Impressive power under the hood
The GoXLR Mini is a stripped-down version of the GoXLR, with a minimalist hands-on control surface that lets you keep your attention on your content. What’s great is that there’s a ton of power below the surface. For starters, the GoXLR Mini App lets you customize the backlighting, define your audio routing, set mute modes, and handle other important setting. And you can save and recall these settings to effortlessly switch from gaming to podcasting, and beyond.
Tap into killer DSP
What do you need to sound your best? A bit on EQ? How about compression? And a gate sure is handy for keeping out noise. Guess what: you gat all of those built right into TC-Helicon’s GoXLR Mini. What’s more, the GoXLR Mini App lets you completely control these processors, so you can set them up the best meet your needs. No one-size-fits-all processing here. And because all of this processing takes place in the GoXLR Mini’s hardware, you don’t have to worry about sacrificing frame rate for superior audio.
Stunning MIDAS preamp onboard
By now, you probably see that the GoXLR Mini is far more than meets the eye. Its digital audio routing alone is extremely flexible, with the equivalent of 12 sound cards in one, which allows you to assign all of your important apps to its audio routing in up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution. But the analog side of the GoXLR Mini is easily as impressive, thanks to its premium MIDAS preamp. You get plenty of clear gain for even classic low-output broadcast mics plus phantom power for condenser mics.
TC-Helicon GoXLR Mini Mixer Features:
- Simple and compact 24-bit/48kHz digital mixer designed for live streaming and content creation
- 4-channel design lets you mix microphones, headsets, external sources, computer audio, and gaming consoles
- GoXLR Mini App lets you control and program every aspect of the layout from your computer
- Configure the assignable channel mute buttons to fit your workflow
- Mic mute button and censorship control let you cut or bleep out audio easily
- MIDAS mic preamp with phantom power accommodates low-output dynamic broadcast mics and studio condensers alike
- DSP equalization, compression, and gating provide essential processing without taxing your computer
- Type:Streaming Mixer with USB Interface
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/48kHz
- Inputs – Mic Preamps:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/8″ TS
- Phantom Power:Yes (switchable via app)
- Inputs – Line:1 x 1/8″ TRS (stereo)
- Outputs – Main:1 x 1/8″ TRS (stereo)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″ TRS
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:1 x Optical Toslink (Xbox/Playstation)
- EQ Bands:DSP EQ
- Signal Processing:Compression, Gate
- Software:Go XLR Mini App (required for operation)
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or Higher, Ethernet Port
- Power Source:USB bus powered
- Weight:1.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:GOXLRMINI