Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Modern, compatible, user-friendly design
Aside from its convenient audio capturing modes, the ARA boasts a user-friendly design and a handful of helpful features. ARA’s intuitive plug-in-and-play setup makes it a breeze to use, while its compatibility with Mac and PC computers, as well as IOS and Android tablets and phones, creates an added convenience for recording wherever you need to. ARA includes headphone output and volume control, along with zero latency monitoring while tracking, giving you full control over output volume, mic gain, and mute. Additionally, the Ableton Live 11 Lite audio production software is included with ARA, letting you edit your audio tracks after the fact.
AKG ARA USB Microphone Features:
- High-quality sound capturing through 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution audio
- 2 audio capture modes (cardioid and omni) allow for single voice recording or cross-room recording of multiple voices
- Great microphone for recording podcasts, game streams, vocals, and instruments
- Easy setup/compatibility with Mac, PC, IOS, and Android devices
- Zero latency monitoring while tracking; full control over headphone volume output, mic gain, and mute
- Versatile mounting options for use with the integrated base stand, desktop boom arm, or a mic stand
- Modern design with on-screen appeal for podcasts/streaming
- Includes Ableton Live 11 Lite audio production software
- 2m USB-C to USB-A cable for easy connection to nearly any USB source
- 3/8-inch x 5/8-inch threaded mic stand adapter included
There are no reviews yet.