Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Alto TS408 Powered Speaker
Call for Price
2,000 Watts Can’t Get Any Lighter
Possessing the same desirable functionality as Alto’s TS3 series speakers, and boasting some favorable upgrades, TS4 Series speakers provide stage-ready performance that’s easy to integrate into any setting. A whopping 2,000 watts of power generates a truly authoritative output, which can be controlled entirely via EQ control and from Alto’s free smartphone app. TS4 speakers also come with True Wireless Bluetooth linking capabilities, providing a smooth, seamless connection between devices whenever and wherever you may need it. sound professionals are always looking for versatile speakers to bring to their next gig; given the TS4 Series speaker’s lightweight build, there’s always a surplus of them on standby.
Any performance, anytime
TS4 Series speakers bring true versatility and efficiency to the stage to provide solid performance in any situation. It’s pole-mountable, wedge, and suspension capable, allowing you to easily integrate these speakers into nearly any setup. Additionally, a 3-channel EQ mixer and controls via the free Alto app provide an easy way to swap out configurations, letting you shift your frequencies and characteristics to grant the perfect sound at any gig. Best of all, TS4 Series speakers — although jam-packed with functionality — are incredibly lightweight, making them a cinch to travel from session to stage.
Alto TS408 2000W 8-inch Powered Speaker Features:
- 2,000W capabilities provides astonishing speaker power at nearly any venue
- True Wireless Bluetooth linking for responsive and authentic audio playback
- Built-in 3-channel mixer lets you optimize your frequencies for any performance setting
- Lightweight build offers an easy travel and transport solution — perfect for traveling artists and gig-to-gig use
- Pole-mount, wedge, or suspension use integrates easily into a variety of setups
- Class D amplifiers feature a unique cooling build to ensure long-term performance
- Remote control and speaker settings available via free Alto app
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- Channels:3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:8″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:1″ ceramic driver
- LF Driver Power Amp:650W
- HF Driver Power Amp:350W
- Total Power:2000W
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo,
- Outputs:1 x XLR (Mix out)
- USB:1 x Type A
- Frequency Range:52Hz-20khz
- Frequency Response:62Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency:2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:130 dB (peak), 127 dB (continuous)
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60°
- Signal Processing:DSP Presets
- Software:Remote App
- Enclosure Material:Injected Molded Enclosure and Perforated Metal Grille
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge, Fly
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:20.7 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.