Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Audio-Technica AT-LP60X Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable
Reconnect with Your Records
Vinyl lovers of any creed, rejoice: the Audio-Technica AT-LP60X brings hi-fi vinyl into the 21st century. Enjoy consistent playback with spot-on tracking, thanks to a belt-drive, servo-controlled motor, custom-built tonearm, and high-quality headshell. Benefit from minimal ringing and unwanted vibrations, by virtue of a durable die-cast aluminum platter. An Integral Dual Moving Magnet cartridge and 0.6-mil conical stylus seal the deal. On top of that, the AT-LP60X includes two selectable speeds and a built-in phono preamp, so it works with just about every system out there. Experience your vinyl in uncompromising hi-fi audio with the AT-LP60X turntable.
Built for high-fidelity sound
The AT-LP60X is built for high-fidelity sound, and it does it without breaking the bank. Its belt-drive, servo-controlled motor combines with a custom-built tonearm base and high-quality headshell to deliver impressive tracking and minimal low-end rumble. Its durable die-cast aluminum platter bucks resonance to lessen ringing and unwanted vibrations, while its AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of its chassis to further reduce noise. What’s more, an Integral Dual Moving Magnet cartridge with a 0.6-mil conical stylus delivers a coherent presentation with solid bass and smooth treble. Here, we’re impressed by the AT-LP60X — its sound outperforms many other turntables in its class.
Take it at your own speed
The AT-LP60X is a breeze to use. Just drop your favorite vinyl on its platter, and press start. This turntable operates at both 33 and 45rpm, and its selectable built-in phono preamp boasts compatibility with just about every system out there. Moreover, the redesign elevates it above its predecessor by featuring a redesigned tonearm base and headshell closure, further reducing disruptive resonance to ensure you’re hearing your records the way they were intended.
Audio-Technica AT-LP60X Turntable Features:
- Belt-drive, servo-controlled motor ensures consistent playback
- Custom-built tonearm base and high-quality headshell deliver impressive tracking and minimal low-end rumble
- Durable die-cast aluminum platter bucks resonance to lessen ringing and unwanted vibrations
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of its chassis to further reduce noise
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet cartridge and 0.6-mil conical stylus deliver a coherent presentation with solid bass and smooth treble
- Also works with standard playback systems via the included RCA output cable
- Easy to use — drop your favorite vinyl on its platter, and press start
- Operates at both 33 and 45 rpm for maximum compatibility
- Selectable built-in phono preamp works with just about every system out there
- Includes a detachable RCA output cable, 45 rpm adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Speeds:33, 45
- Arm Style:Straight
- Analog Outputs:1 x 1/8″ TRS.(phono/line)
- Cartridge Included:Yes, ATN3600L
- Power Source:AC Adapter (included)
- Weight:5.73 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AT-LP60X-BK