Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Audix ADX51 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Great mic for instruments and drums!
The ADX51 is a pre-polarized condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio, and broadcast applications. Characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-18kHz, the ADX51 is precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish. Low-noise electronic circuitry, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. Road-worthy and capable of reproducing high SPLs of 132dB, the ADX51 is perfect for studio or stage.
Audix ADX51 Features:
- Small-diaphragm Condenser
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Ideal for overheads, cymbals, hi-hat, acoustic instruments
- Switchable 10dB pad
- 150 Hz bass roll off
- Clip, windscreen, and pouch included
- Impedance – 100 ohms balanced
- mV/Pascal Sensitivity – 15.9 mV
- Off-Axis Rejection – >20dB
- Max SPL – 132dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:0.55″ (14mm)
- Frequency Response:40Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL:132dB
- Output Impedance:100 ohms
- Low Cut Filter:150Hz
- Weight:0.41 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ADX51