Behringer’s CT200 cable tester is an absolute must-have in your studio or live-sound toolbox. This super-affordable 8-in-1 cable tester lets you diagnose common problems in a wide range of cable types. On the audio side, the CT200 lets you check for faults and shorts in cables with XLR, speakON, 1/4″ and 1/8″ TRS, and RCA connectors. Techs also appreciate the way it lets you quickly sort out issues with RJ45 Ethernet cables, MIDI cables, and USB cables. What’s more, it even works on installed cables, and an onboard test tone lets you quickly check if signal is passing through clearly.
Behringer CT200 Cable Tester Features:
- A quality cable tester for your studio or live toolbox
- Checks XLR, speakON, 1/4″ and 1/8″ TRS, and RCA audio cables
- Includes phantom power and ground shield diagnosis
- Tests RJ45 (Ethernet), MIDI, and USB data cables for continuity
- Intuitive LED display makes operation easy
- Test-tone generator for 1kHz or 440Hz at +4dBu, -10dBV or -50dBV
- Tests loose cables and installed cables
- Runs on just 2 AA batteries
Note: This unit works with TS cables, but will show a Pin 1-3 short, due to TS cables not having a pin 3 ring.
- Crossed, shorted, open, intermittent
- XLR, SpeakON, 1/4″, 1/8″, RJ45, MIDI, USB
- 2 x AA Batteries