Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Road Warrior DI
The Behringer Ultra-DI DI100 Battery/Phantom Powered DI Box is a road warrior. Studio warrior, too. Onstage and in the studio, the DI100 handles the all-important task of converting your unbalanced guitar, bass, and keyboard sources into the noise-free balanced signals your console wants to see. Thanks to the DI100’s pad, you can even connect it to the output of your guitar amp! Of course, you get a groundlift, and the internal battery shuts down when phantom power is applied. Great sound – in a road-tough aluminum case with stackable rubber corners – that’s Behringer’s Ultra-DI DI100.
Behringer Ultra-DI DI100 Battery/Phantom Powered DI Box Features at a Glance:
- Multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response courtesy of Behringer OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000W
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50dB
- Groundlift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
Behringer Ultra-DI DI100 DI Box: great-sounding, flexible, and road-tough!