- FBQ provides you with a feedback-free system
- Top-quality components deliver excellent sound quality
- High and lowpass filters ensure clean sound
FBQ provides you with a feedback-free systemThe Behringer Ultragraph Pro’s FBQ Feedback Detection System delivers ultra-fast detection of problem frequencies, so you can stop feedback dead in its tracks. The system is child’s play to use. Whenever feedback is detected in a specific frequency range, an LED lights up on the associated EQ fader. You then lower the fader to zap the feedback. At Sweetwater, we like that we can locate out-of-control frequencies at a glance, allowing us to quickly turn our focus back on the performance.
Top-quality components deliver excellent sound qualityThanks to excellent engineering, the Behringer Ultragraph Pro is a real performer. The 4580 dual op-amps employed throughout supply great signal integrity, while a Planet Earth switching power supply ensures low noise and superior transient response. The Ultragraph Pro is ideal for adding the finishing touch to your live show or recording, with 31 bands of smooth, precise equalization per channel.
High and lowpass filters ensure clean soundThe sweepable highpass (low-cut) and lowpass (high-cut) filters on each of the Behringer Ultragraph Pro’s channels attenuate unwanted sounds such as hiss, wind noise, floor rumble, electrical hum, and more. Ask any of the live sound techs here at Sweetwater, and they’ll tell you that unnecessary low-frequency content really eats up your power amp’s headroom. And having the ability to fine-tune your overall sound results in crystal-clear, dynamic output with the perfect level of low-end punch.
Behringer FBQ6200HD 31-band Stereo Equalizer Features:
- 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- FBQ Feedback Detection system quickly locates problem frequencies
- 4580 dual op-amps exhibit low noise and excellent sound quality
- Planet Earth switching power supply yields noise-free audio, superior transient response, and efficient power consumption
- Limiter with gain reduction meter on each channel protects your system from overload and distortion
- Pink-noise generator tailors your system to the room’s acoustics
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Sweepable highpass (low-cut) and lowpass (high-cut) filters on each channel tame unwanted frequencies
- 8-segment LED meter and input gain controls make setting levels easy
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with auto-bypass function during power failure
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
The Behringer Ultragraph Pro 31-band graphic equalizer has the professional features you need!