Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Electrovoice ZLX-12BT Powered Speaker
Affordable Power for Your Act, Band, or Club
Vehicle space comes at a premium when you’re out on the road. Fortunately, the Electro-Voice ZLX line of speakers packs a whole lot of no-nonsense clean audio into a compact, portable form factor. Just plug in a mic, instrument, or mixer and take the stage. The E/V ZLX-12BT splits 1000 watts between its powerful 12″ woofer and 1.5″ titanium high-frequency driver for an impressive 126dB SPL. So whether you’re looking to fill a hall with music or a club with comedy, the Electro-Voice ZLX-12BT has the amplification to fit the bill. It’s also packed with smart features, including onboard DSP with EQ and placement presets, back-panel clip indicators, and auto-limiting to protect your amp and speakers against overloads. And with onboard Bluetooth, accessing your music library has never been easier — a feature the DJs really appreciate!
Clean audio from a stand, wall, or stage
Three modes optimize the E/V ZLX-12BT for any live sound application. Run it up a stand and use the Pole setting to gain back the low end you lose from elevating it off the ground. Place it wedge-style on the floor and use the Monitor setting to control low end from muddying your stage sound. Or mount it to a wall and use the Bracket setting to prevent excess bass buildup from overtaking your mix.
Preset EQ curves through Application Modes
Another way to put the ZLX-12BT to work for your club or venue is with the built-in Application Mode presets. Get your crowd on their feet by sweetening your audio with a smiley-face Club EQ curve (excited bass and treble). Or optimize your speakers for music with the neutral Live preset, or customize for book readings and live speaking events with the Speech preset.
Optimized for the E/V ELX-118 Subwoofer
You can upgrade to room-shaking bass whenever you’re ready with the Electro-Voice ZLX-12BT, which is optimized for the ELX-118 (passive) and ELX-118P (powered) subs. Already have a sub? No problem. Just dial in the built-in crossover to find the best match for your speakers.
Electro-Voice ZLX12BT 12″ Powered PA Loudspeaker Features:
- Powerful loudspeaker system for touring acts and venue installs
- Splits 1000 watts between a powerful two-way speaker system
- 12″ woofer packs a serious punch with impressive low end down to 50Hz
- 1.5″ titanium HF driver keeps vocals crisp and instruments lifelike
- Bluetooth built-in for easy access to music from your devices
- 2 mic/line combo inputs for microphones, instruments, or a board feed
- 3.5mm aux input lets you play music from your phone or laptop
- Parallel XLR output for speaker chaining
- 3 Location settings: Pole, Monitor, and Bracket
- 4 Mode Application presets: Music, Live, Speech, and Club
- Configurable sub crossover lets you pair your loudspeaker with a powered sub
- Large and small clip indicators on back LCD warn of overs from distance
- Front LED customization: On, Off, or Limit (flashes when limiter engages)
- Top and side handles for portability
- Sold individually
- LF Driver Size:EVS-12K 12″ Woofer
- HF Driver Size:1.5″ Titanium Driver
- Total Power:1000W Class D
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Wireless:Bluetooth (audio streaming)
- Frequency Range:50Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Response:65Hz-18kHz (-3dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:126 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Signal Processing:QuickSmart DSP: 4 Factory Presets, 5 User Presets, 2-band EQ, Sub/Top System Match
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene with 18 Gauge Steel Grille
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:34.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:F.01U.348.779
There are no reviews yet.