Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hartke 410XL V2 Bass Cabinet
Bass Revolution Redux
Hartke revolutionized bass amplification in 1984 with their iconic all-aluminum cone drivers. In short order, these speakers found their way into the original XL Series Bass cabinets, which delivered the broader dynamics needed by a new generation of bassists. Now, to celebrate 35 years of the “Hartke Sound,” the 410XL V2 bass cabinet houses Hartke’s classic all-aluminum speakers in a more rugged, modern cabinet with 400 watts of power handling.
All-aluminum cone drivers deliver great bass tone
The secret to the 410XL V2’s smooth response and clear, punchy attack is Hartke’s classic all-aluminum speaker design. Each speaker incorporates a high-quality aluminum cone with a massive 1.5″ voice coil on a Kapton former, an impregnated fabric surround, and a convex dust cover all mounted in a heavy-duty steel frame. Here, we’re impressed by the 410XL V2’s smooth midband response, clear fundamentals, and natural overtones; and by the tight articulation of its tuned, dual-chamber, dual-ported cabinet design. The 410XL V2 sounds great, whether you use it by itself or as part of a larger rig
New look for a new generation
While serving up the same legendary sound that put Hartke on the map, the 410XL V2 offers a new look for a new generation of bassists. Its solid 3/4″ plywood sealed cabinet enclosure no longer wears the black carpet of yesteryear, but now features a textured vinyl covering that is considerably more durable and modern-looking. A black perforated steel grille reinforces the strong, sleek look, while reinforced corners and inset carry handles confidently announce “road-ready.” So hit the road with the Hartke 410XL V2. Vive la révolution!
Hartke 410XL V2 4 x 10″ 400W Bass Cabinet Features:
- Power handling: 400 watts RMS at 8 ohms
- 4 proprietary 10″ aluminum cone drivers (100 watts each)
- 1.5″ voice coils on Kapton formers
- SPL: 98dB at 1W/1m
- Frequency response: 30Hz–5kHz
- 2 x 1/4″ inputs (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet type: tuned dual-chamber, dual-ported
- Cabinet construction: solid 3/4″ plywood, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: black perforated steel
- Inset handles, 8 protective corners
- Dimensions: 25″ x 24.5″ x 15″
- Weight: 79 pounds
- Type:Bass Cabinet
- Configuration:4 x 10″
- Speakers:10″ Aluminum cone
- Power Handling:400W RMS
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Frequency Response:30Hz-5kHz
- Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (parallel)
- Cabinet Type:Dual-chambered, Dual-ported
- Open/Closed Back:Closed
- Construction Materials:3/4″ plywood with Black Tolex covering
- Weight:79 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:HCX410V2