Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
JBL CBT50LA-1 (White) Line Array Column Speaker
Amazingly Balanced Sound for Large Rooms
The JBL CBT 50LA-1 passive speaker uses JBL’s breakthrough Constant Beamwidth Technology to produce a column speaker with incredibly balanced projection across a large area. Passive column speakers normally create inconsistencies in sound when you move about the room, but not the CBT 50LA-1! JBL’s patent-pending design uses an array of eight full-range 2″ drivers with 150 watts of power capacity, and the result is consistent, natural sound coverage – both horizontally and vertically. Perfect for large rooms like churches, school auditoriums, and theaters, the CBT 50LA-1 is easy to install as well as easy to optimize for your room. Call us today to find out how you can integrate the JBL CBT 50LA-1 passive speakers into your live sound system!
Innovative design for superior sound coverage
The JBL CBT 50LA-1 handles 150 watts of power to drive an array of eight full-range 2″ speakers. That may not seem like much, but 10 years of research have created a column speaker that uses analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to make sure directivity is even across the CBT 50LA-1’s extended 80Hz-20kHz frequency range. It’s new technology, and the result is even, balanced sound without frequency lobing inconsistencies as you move around the coverage area.
Perfect for performance and speech
Any place you need clear, balanced sound that covers a large area well, the JBL CBT 50LA-1 will deliver. Switchable voicings let the CBT 50LA-1 use a flat frequency response for music playback, as well as a speech mode with a midrange presence boost. It’s ideal for school auditoriums and churches, allowing your message to be heard clearly throughout the room. Anywhere you have a large room that requires lots of coverage without the compromise of dead spots or frequency lobing, the CBT 50LA-1 is ready to perform.
Easy to install
JBL’s CBT 50LA-1 column speakers come with a swiveling wall bracket, and also have 10 threaded insert points on the rear of the fiberglass reinforced ABS cabinet. Contractors love how easy it is to install the CBT series, and it’s easy to position them for the maximum coverage in your room. Call us to find out more about how to integrate the CBT 50LA-1 into your sound system!
JBL CBT 50LA-1 Passive Speaker Features:
- Passive column speaker for installation with incredibly balanced horizontal and vertical directivity
- 150W RMS power handling 2 hours continuous operation, 100W RMS power handling 100 hours continuous
- 80Hz-20kHz frequency range is perfect for both music or speech
- Switchable voicing adds a presence boost for speech applications
- SonicGuard overload protection prevents distortion
- Built-in 70V/100V transformer, and 8 ohm direct capability, for flexible installation
- Speaker Size:8 x 2″
- Power Rating:150W
- Total Power:600W
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Frequency Range:80Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:121dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:150 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:20 Degrees
- Enclosure Material:Fiberglass Reinforced ABS Cabinet
- Mounting Options:Wall Mount (hardware included), Multiple Fly Points
- Weight:9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:CBT 50LA-1-WH