JBL EON715 Powered Speaker
A Self-contained, Portable PA System
Highly flexible and easy to use, the JBL EON715 Powered PA speaker gives you extraordinary quality in a portable package. Making use of JBL’s advanced waveguide technology and the latest developments in cabinet materials, acoustic science, and transducer design, the EON715 delivers a studio-monitor-quality sound, providing you with remarkable performance for nearly any live application. An LCD screen makes accessing PA functions easy and onboard EQ parameters can even be controlled via Bluetooth for convenient command of this innovative PA speaker’s silky highs and chest-thumping lows. Here, we’ve always stood behind the quality and performance of JBL’s products, and the EON715 is no exception. Great sounding and user friendly, the JBL EON715 Powered PA speaker delivers!
Designed to deliver quality sound in a portable package
Using modern manufacturing techniques, JBL has optimized the EON715’s enclosure for ideal acoustic resonance, resulting in tremendous volume and phenomenal performance in a convenient, portable package. The intelligent positioning of the handles on the EON715 ensure that you’ll have no problem carrying and moving it around, while integrated hardware mounts allow you to fly with the EON715 when required. Additionally, indexed feet molded into the EON715’s enclosures allow for convenient storage and transport, as well as secure stacking for stage monitor and traditional stand-up configurations.
JBL waveguide technology provides consistent, uniform coverage
By examining the radiation characteristics of the EON715’s high and low-frequency drivers at different points, JBL engineers have achieved a breakthrough approach to waveguide design. The EON715 Powered PA speaker utilizes individual waveguides for both components that control the sound radiation at the high frequencies, the crossover point, and at the low frequencies, providing you with unprecedented sound quality. The EON715’s innovative design also ensures consistent frequency response throughout its entire coverage area, delivering smooth, transparent sound to everyone in your audience.
Bluetooth integration for convenient control of volume and EQ parameters
In order to provide you with sophisticated yet convenient control over your sound, JBL engineers have developed an iOS and Android-supported Bluetooth interface for controlling your volume and EQ parameters. During a soundcheck, you can walk around the venue and whip out your smartphone or tablet to fix any sonic issues you may encounter. Nice!
JBL EON715 Powered PA Speaker Features:
- 1300-watt amplifier delivers exceptional headroom with power to spare
- JBL waveguide technology provides smooth, transparent sound to everyone in your audience
- Onboard EQ presets allow setting the system for various applications
- Access PA functions via LCD screen
- Bluetooth integration for convenient control of volume and EQ parameters
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming
- XLR loop through for routing signal to additional EON700-series speakers
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- Channels:3-channel mixer
- LF Driver Size:15″ Ferrite Woofer
- HF Driver Size:1″ Neodymium Tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp:1000W (peak), 150W (continuous)
- HF Driver Power Amp:370W (peak), 40W (continuous)
- Total Power:1300W Class D (peak), 650W (rms)
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs:1 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range:45Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:1.9kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:128dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene
- Mounting Options:4 x M10 Suspension points, 36mm Pole socket, Universal Yoke bracket mount
- Power Source:Standard IEC power cable
- Weight:37.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:JBL-EON715-NA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.