Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
KRK S10.4 Powered Studio Subwoofer
Big, Booming Bass for Any Studio Setup
KRK’s S10.4 10-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer makes it easier than ever to incorporate a subwoofer into your studio setup. Its extensive I/O allows for XLR, 1/4-inch TRS, and RCA connections, with an optional footswitch jack for hands-free operation of bypass and crossover filter features. When it’s time to fire up the S10.4, you’ll experience an incredibly tight and punchy low end delivered through a single 10-inch glass aramid composite woofer and a front-firing bass port. Its Class D amplifier pumps out the clean and clear sound discerning audiophiles constantly crave, with everything tucked neatly inside a low-profile cabinet that fits comfortably into any layout. Add the KRK S10.4 10-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer to your arsenal for big, booming bass you can rely on.
Bells and whistles for any situation
Not only does the S10.4 deliver rich, dynamic low end in any studio setup, but KRK also equipped it with a handy set of panel controls to fine-tune its sound to a variety of situations. An exceptionally powerful crossover filter tailors the S10.4 to whatever monitors you’re currently using, with options for 60, 70, 80, and 90Hz operation. You also get toggles for input sensitivity, polarity reverse, stand-by, and a ground lift for removing unwanted noise, facilitating even deeper tone tweaking at the flick of a switch. Not to mention, the S10.4’s footswitch jack is great for hands-free operation, allowing you to enable or disable the sub as well as the crossover filter (footswitch sold separately). All in all, the S10.4’s extensive feature set makes it the perfect companion for whatever setup you’re running.
KRK S10.4 10-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer Features:
- High-powered studio subwoofer that complements any set of studio monitors
- 10-inch glass aramid composite woofer handles high SPLs without distortion
- Extensive I/O with XLR, TRS, and RCA options
- Front-firing bass port and Class D amplifier
- Low-profile cabinet fits comfortably into setups of all kinds
- 60–90Hz selectable crossover filter customizes sub response
- Sensitivity switch for use with pro or consumer audio equipment
- Ground lift and polarity switch overcome setup issues
- Footswitchable bypass (footswitch sold separately)
- Frequency response: 30Hz–110Hz
- Speaker Size:10″
- Driver Type:Glass Aramid Composite
- Total Power :160W Class D
- Frequency Range:27Hz-156Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:117 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
- Enclosure Type:Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:15mm Reinforced MDF with Black Vinyl wrap
- Weight:34.5 lbs.