Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
KRK S12.4 Powered Studio Subwoofer
Big, Booming Bass for Any Studio Setup
KRK’s S12.4 12-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer makes it easier than ever to incorporate a subwoofer into your studio setup. Its extensive I/O allows for XLR, 1/4-inch TRS, and RCA connections, with an optional footswitch jack for hands-free operation of bypass and crossover filter features. When it’s time to fire up the S12.4, you’ll experience an incredibly tight and punchy low end delivered through a single 12-inch Kevlar aramid composite woofer and a front-firing bass port. Its Class D amplifier pumps out the clean and clear sound discerning audiophiles constantly crave, with everything tucked neatly inside a low-profile cabinet that fits comfortably into any layout. Add the KRK S12.4 12-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer to your arsenal for big, booming bass you can rely on.
Bells and whistles for any situation
Not only does the S12.4 deliver rich, dynamic low end in any studio setup, but KRK also equipped it with a handy set of panel controls to fine-tune its sound to a variety of situations. An exceptionally powerful crossover filter tailors the S12.4 to whatever monitors you’re currently using, with options for 50, 60, 70, and 80Hz operation. You also get toggles for input sensitivity, polarity reverse, stand-by, and a ground lift for removing unwanted noise, facilitating even deeper tone tweaking at the flick of a switch. Not to mention, the S12.4’s footswitch jack is great for hands-free operation, allowing you to enable or disable the sub as well as the crossover filter (footswitch sold separately). All in all, the S12.4’s extensive feature set makes it the perfect companion for whatever setup you’re running.
KRK S12.4 12-inch Powered Studio Subwoofer Features:
- High-powered studio subwoofer that complements any set of studio monitors
- 12-inch Kevlar aramid composite woofer handles high SPLs without distortion
- Extensive I/O with XLR, TRS, and RCA options
- Front-firing bass port and Class D amplifier
- Low-profile cabinet fits comfortably into setups of all kinds
- 50–80Hz selectable crossover filter customizes sub response
- Sensitivity switch for use with pro or consumer audio equipment
- Ground lift and polarity switch overcome setup issues
- Footswitchable bypass (footswitch sold separately)
- Frequency response: 26Hz–97Hz
- Speaker Size:12″
- Driver Type:Woven Kevlar Woofer
- Total Power :220W Class D
- Frequency Range:23Hz-130Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:120 dB SPL @ 1m
- Input Types:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
- Enclosure Type:Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:18mm Reinforced MDF with Black Vinyl wrap
- Weight:66.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:S12.4