Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Award-winning preamps and legendary EQ
Don’t let the Onyx8’s compact design fool you — this analog mixer delivers solid studio-quality sound guaranteed to take your mixes to the next level. Four award-winning mic preamps offer an impressive 60dB of gain, and the top-notch analog circuitry works exceptionally well when aiming for a professional product. Taking inspiration from veteran Mackie engineer Cal Perkins, the Onyx8’s Perkins EQ offers a wider, highly musical Q filter, with a sweepable midrange producing classic sounds reminiscent of the 1960s and ’70s. Plus, this powerful mixer’s digital effects engine offers a wide variety of enhancements, with user-customizable reverbs, delays, and more at your disposal.
User-friendly high-resolution recording
The Onyx8’s USB connectivity makes recording professional-quality mixes easier than ever. Simply plug into your Mac or PC, and you’re ready to tap into high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz multitrack recording. The Onyx8’s full-color display and single-knob interface let you navigate FX parameters, onboard SD recording, and playback, with physical buttons for Previous, Next, Record, and Play/Pause functions.
Geared for the studio, venue, and more
With its compact design and wide versatility, the Onyx8 analog mixer is ready to tackle practically any situation imaginable. Its stellar effects processor can handle everything from massive performances to studio recordings, live streams, and more, with adjustable parameters and a dedicated EQ making it easy to dial in that perfect sound. Bluetooth streaming capabilities allow you to connect your Bluetooth-enabled devices to any of the Onyx8’s channels, with the streamed audio routed to either the Aux Sends or Main Mix.
Mackie Onyx8 8-channel Analog Mixer with Multi-track USB Features:
- 4 award-winning Onyx mic preamps
- Analog circuitry delivers premium-quality sound with minimum noise
- Analog/USB channel strips with flexible routing
- Studio-grade effects with user customization options
- 3-band Perkins EQ with On/Off hard bypass switches
- Switchable hi-Z inputs for guitars, bass, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- High-resolution 24-bit/96kHz multi-track recording to Mac/PC via USB
- Full-color display and single-knob interface
- Dedicated buttons for Previous, Next, Record, and Play/Pause
- Bluetooth streaming capabilities
There are no reviews yet.