Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mackie SRT215 Powered Speaker
Get Serious About Your Sound
The Mackie SRT215 powered loudspeaker offers premium sound for working musicians, DJs, and venues alike. Its 1600-watt Class D amplifier packs reliable, consistent performance in a lightweight package, and its custom high-efficiency transducers ensure top-notch sound. Everyone within earshot will experience outstanding audio quality, thanks to the SRT215’s Advanced Impulse DSP, while a dedicated processing module guards against system overloads with the utmost in transparency. This state-of-the-art PA speaker includes a flexible 4-channel digital mixer with application-specific factory presets and an easy-to-read full-color display for simplified setup; the SRT215 also includes a dual-angled cabinet for versatile configuration options. Wireless connectivity and control and Bluetooth streaming capabilities round out the SRT215’s robust feature set.
Robust LF driver and custom Sym-X Horn HF driver combine for incredible performance
The SRT215 may pump out 1600 watts of reliable Class D power, but the secret to its great sound is in the drivers. The SRT215 is loaded with a 15-inch woofer and a custom Sym-X Horn tweeter. Both drivers have high-performance transducers that minimize distortion and increase output for unparalleled clarity and accuracy. For optimal efficiency, the horn-loading frequency is set below the tweeter’s low-frequency capability. You’ll enjoy the symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for smooth transitions. Simply put, the SRT215 is versatile enough to handle any application you can imagine.
SRT Mix Control built-in 4-channel digital mixer with Bluetooth
On the back panel of the Mackie SRT215, you’ll find a 4-channel digital mixer with a high-contrast full-color display. Dual independent channels support mic, line, and instrument signals while a dedicated 1/8-inch stereo auxiliary channel provides seamless audio playback between performers. It also has Bluetooth connectivity, so you can easily stream music when you’re offstage. Single-knob control gives you quick access to all parameters, including levels, EQ, voicing modes, and up to 10 user presets. A built-in system lock and 4-digit pin ensure that nobody can tamper with your settings while you’re not looking. You also get a screensaver, along with a dimmer and contrast control.
Advanced Impulse DSP delivers ultra-accurate sound reproduction
The SRT215 is equipped with Mackie’s Advanced Impulse DSP, a proprietary acoustic tuning mechanism uses Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to great effect. Precisely placed crossover points work together with time-aligned transducers to create symmetrical and detailed reproduction. To simplify, Advanced Impulse DSP allows the SRT215 to provide crystal-clear audio reproduction across the whole dispersion zone. When you run audio through the SRT215, the whole room is your sweet spot.
Transparent system protection guards against excessive levels
As the seasoned live sound experts here will tell you, unpredictable level spikes are a fact of life. The Mackie SRT215 takes this into account, providing you with a dedicated processing module that monitors your amplifier in real time to guard against excessive levels. It’s extremely transparent — instead of sacrificing your overall output to prevent overloads, the SRT215 uses multiband compression to attenuate specific frequency ranges. What’s more, input limiting tames extra-hot sources before they cause issues. You also get Power Factor Correction for rock-solid operation in venues with unstable power.
SRT Connect app gives you complete wireless control
Controlling your SRT215 is incredibly easy, thanks to the Mackie SRT Connect app for smartphones and tablets. Simply open the app, pair your device with your loudspeaker, and you’re ready to get to work. You can cycle through each channel, tweak the graphic EQ, select from three reverb modes, and use the Mixer view to monitor the level of each channel on a single screen. The SRT Connect app also offers built-in EQ modes that tailor your speaker to fit any application. You can also link two SRTs wirelessly, in either stereo or dual-zone configurations, with up to 100 meters of range between linked loudspeakers.
Mackie SRT215 Professional Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- 1600W Class D amplifier packs reliable, consistent performance in a lightweight package
- Factory presets tailor the PA to your application
- Robust woofer delivers smooth sound at high SPLs
- Sym-X Horn tweeter provides flat response for smooth, balanced highs
- Advanced Impulse DSP creates a massive sweet spot
- Dedicated processing module guards against system overloads with the utmost transparency
- SRT Mix Control 4-channel digital mixer supports mic, line, and instrument signals
- High-contrast full-color display is easy to see in all lighting conditions
- SRT Connect iOS/Android app gives you total control
- Wireless capability lets you link 2 SRT units in either stereo or dual-zone configurations
- Dual-angled cabinet supplies versatile configuration options — fly, stack, or use as a wedge monitor
- Power Configuration:Single Amp
- Channels:4-channel digital mixer
- LF Driver Size:15″ woofer
- HF Driver Size:Sym-X Horn Tweeter
- Total Power:1600W Class D
- Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x 1/8″ (aux)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (DI), 1 x XLR (mix)
- Frequency Response:42Hz-20kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:133 dB SPL @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Signal Processing:DSP
- Software:SRT Connect App
- Enclosure Material:Molded Plastic
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor Wedge, M10 flypoints
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:48.9 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.