Mackie’s next generation of Thump loudspeakers is redesigned from the ground up to provide you with enhanced power and utility, all at a wallet-friendly price! The Thump215 loudspeaker’s ultra-efficient 1,400-watt class-D amplifier pushes plenty of air through the high-performance 15-inch woofer — a design that live sound pros find is more than capable of handling most small- to medium-sized venues. Next, the 1-inch compression driver ensures that your sound is evenly dispersed, allowing the entire crowd to hear your music with crystal-clear quality. There’s even a built-in feedback eliminator to keep everything noise- and rumble-free! Plus, the Thump215 is loaded with flexible I/O power, boasting a versatile 2-channel design that can be set up for music ducking, allowing this loudspeaker to extend its utility outside of standard musical applications into the world of public address and education. Finally, like all Mackie products, the Thump215 is built tough to withstand the rigors of the road, and the unloading crew is sure to appreciate the lightweight 34-pound form factor.
Ultra-efficient class-D power
The Mackie Thump215’s ultra-efficient class-D amplification kicks out a powerful sound that defies this loudspeaker’s modest size! A 15-inch woofer dishes out plenty of low-end punch, and the 1-inch compression driver ensures that your sound is evenly dispersed across the entire venue. Lastly, Mackie’s built-in feedback eliminator all but eradicates unwanted speaker screech and rumble, maximizing your sonic potential and ensuring that your show runs smooth from start to finish.
Portable design for easy setup and transport
Weighing in at less than 35 pounds, the Thump215 is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport. The Thump215’s small and portable size will ensure that you won’t need a road crew to mount it on a pole or pack it into your car. What’s more, the Thump215 is housed in a super-tough road-ready enclosure, so don’t think that its light weight makes it fragile!
Mackie Thump215 1,400-watt Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- 1,400W of class-D amplification is more than loud enough for most small- to medium-sized venues
- 15-inch woofer and 1-inch compression driver deliver a full-range sound with plenty of low end
- Flexible I/O, versatile 2-channel design, and a through output for a wide range of configurations
- Music ducking mode is ideal for public address and education settings
- Angled design is perfect for floor monitoring, but can also be mounted on a standard pole setup
- Lightweight 34-pound design offers effortless portability
- Signature Mackie durability to withstand the rigors of the road
- Built-in feedback eliminator reduces unwanted screech and rumble
- 2-channel mixer
- 15″ high-performance woofer
- 1″ compression driver
- 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x 1/8″ TRS
- 1 x XLR
- 129dB SPL
- Standard pole mount, Floor Wedge
- Standard IEC AC cable
- 34.8 lbs.